Sign in to follow this  
Eaglewonj

Attention ALL Admins

Attention all server administrators:

For as long as the unban ability is in your admin abilities, it is not to be used. Standard and SA bans are only temp bans with short times associated with them.

If someone is permabanned, it is because a member of the leadership has done so.

You are not to unban them, they can post in the complaint department and we will evaluate the situation and remove them if need be.

For those that feel this is a critical ability, either you are careless with banning people and ban them too long or ban the wrong person.

Only the leadership of the clan may permaban and subsequently unban a rightfully or wrongfully banned individual.

Unbanning someone because he/she is your buddy or thinks they are wrongfully banned is not amongst your responsibilities. The leadership will unban those who have been wrongfully banned if no proof was submitted for a permaban and for those who can prove innocence.

A ban/unban tug of war is never to occur again on our servers. If we decide to ban someone, he or she stays that way until we decide otherwise and for the duration we determine.

We have admin logs, we know who does what. Do not unban individuals for as long as this command remains in your admin abilities.

Abusers will have their admin removed, no exceptions. For those of you that paid for admin, please note that there are NO REFUNDS!

Your friendly neighborhood bird,

Eagle

Attention all server administrators:

For as long as the unban ability is in your admin abilities, it is not to be used. Standard and SA bans are only temp bans with short times associated with them.

If someone is permabanned, it is because a member of the leadership has done so.

You are not to unban them, they can post in the complaint department and we will evaluate the situation and remove them if need be.

For those that feel this is a critical ability, either you are careless with banning people and ban them too long or ban the wrong person.

Only the leadership of the clan may permaban and subsequently unban a rightfully or wrongfully banned individual.

Unbanning someone because he/she is your buddy or thinks they are wrongfully banned is not amongst your responsibilities. The leadership will unban those who have been wrongfully banned if no proof was submitted for a permaban and for those who can prove innocence.

A ban/unban tug of war is never to occur again on our servers. If we decide to ban someone, he or she stays that way until we decide otherwise and for the duration we determine.

We have admin logs, we know who does what. Do not unban individuals for as long as this command remains in your admin abilities.

Abusers will have their admin removed, no exceptions. For those of you that paid for admin, please note that there are NO REFUNDS!

Your friendly neighborhood bird,

Eagle

Shmexy.

Thought you would like that Junzou. I forgot to mention that I will hunt out your freshly cleaned car and personally crap on it.

The asshats who are unbanning their buddies probably a) aren't in UV and b) don't read the boards, but alright.

Possibly, but this applies to UV and non-UV admins alike. Even if they don't read the boards, they better have a good excuse for unbanning.

Spread the word.

We are trying to close the door on this anyway.

I know those that ban each other for the lulz and then unban are gonna be upset, but surely they can find more entertainment.

Possibly, but this applies to UV and non-UV admins alike. Even if they don't read the boards, they better have a good excuse for unbanning.

Spread the word.

I know those that ban each other for the lulz and then unban are gonna be upset, but surely they can find more entertainment.

ZM admins have plenty of lulz without the unban command. There are so many other things to do... So, so, so many.

Guest Fohacidal
ZM admins have plenty of lulz without the unban command. There are so many other things to do... So, so, so many.

Really late at night I used to like slapping people really high up and letting them fall so I could watch them die, it was funny.

However it all got disturbing that one day on wtfhax when that little girls came on, I thought it would be funny to mess with her until she started saying "yay i like being slapped, slap me more" so we ended up slap freeze burned beaconing her in the middle of the air with a clusterfuck of admin powers, it was very lulzy, she died so many times...

Guest Fohacidal
????

LETS GO ABUSEE!!!!!! I FOUNDZ IT !!!!

YOU SPELLED THE COMMAND WRONG, YOU SABOTAGED THE NOOB ADMIN WAY! LOL

Guest Fohacidal

you put an extra "a" after the underscore

Spread the word.

Slapcannon ftw!?

Guest Fohacidal
Oh God, I love banning mic spamming little kids on dust2. After I do it I beat off and jizz on my neigbors doorstep.

Then your neighbor sees your jizz, squats down, beats it, and jizzes on your jizz

For example, making nifty binds that reduce HP to 1 and then burn a person. Like I showed marcos how to do, last night. :P

For example, making nifty binds that reduce HP to 1 and then burn a person. Like I showed marcos how to do, last night. :P

You, sir, can rot in hell. I can't play more than 5 minutes without him doing that to me. If he doesn't stop I'm going to bind it to you.

LOL....

We now have proof that admins have new ways to entertain themselves.

Watch it Marcos.....

And yes, slapcannon FTW! (Works better if they are a gay zombie)

You, sir, can rot in hell. I can't play more than 5 minutes without him doing that to me. If he doesn't stop I'm going to bind it to you.

To be fair, as soon as I showed it to him he did it to me. He's an equal opportunity bastard.

New slap binds...

bind i "ma_freeze †"

bind o "ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †; ma_slap †"

Press i once, press o 4 times, press i once again-- 2 second slap cannon.

Also, for bonus points, press o before they hit the ground and watch what happens.

(by the way, I was testing that on Carbon Copy)

Sign in to follow this