Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chowder

IM A LEGEND!!!

1 hour ago, Banana Joe said:

I don't play Overwatch but I'm assuming that's good

01A5JU2TY64G1472693874659.png

Most people get placed at gold or platinum.

Top 500 is just a bragging rights thing that gives an animated spray and profile icon.

I tried getting to top 500 during the first season but solo queuing is a slog of uncooperative turds.

5 minutes ago, Duex said:

Top 500 is just a bragging rights thing that gives an animated spray and profile icon.

I tried getting to top 500 during the first season but solo queuing is a slog of uncooperative turds.

ill play with you, i mostly solo queue too

add me on battle.net Ethanlele#1996 :^)

4 hours ago, Duex said:

Thanks @Duex that helps a lot

5 hours ago, Duex said:

tbh i feel like more people are in silver/goldish level... found matches instantly 95% of the time when i was at silver elo and gotta wait abit in plat area.

21 minutes ago, Terumi said:

tbh i feel like more people are in silver/goldish level... found matches instantly 95% of the time when i was at silver elo and gotta wait abit in plat area.

I wouldn't use the matchmaker to go off of how many people are at a rank. Sometimes it just takes forever to find a match, especially if you are in a group.

http://masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/global/mode/ranked/category/skillrating

This site is good for a vague idea of where people are ranked.