Sign in to follow this  
Swed

Recruitment Styling is broken

@Moose bro, i showed you how to do this without breaking it, why didnt you teach them better!

someone needs to grab the proper style/button code and store it in useful staff info for next time when this happens...

2 minutes ago, Swed said:

I think the space is better, you can't tell its an individual button until you're in a hover state:

abc2b6bea5.jpg

this is a theme issue, we they can't really fix it

Edited by driz

4 minutes ago, driz said:

@Moose bro, i showed you how to do this without breaking it, why didnt you teach them better!

someone needs to grab the proper style/button code and store it in useful staff info for next time when this happens...

You're probably seeing it fixed because we already fixed it. From what the person said, they did it the way you and I discussed - Zach always edits through source, rather than the way you said and it never breaks. He's testing to see if we need to show them how to do it through source instead.

6 minutes ago, driz said:

Already created the topic, I can't get this to happen to me no matter what I do, maybe @iafunky is using a different adminacp theme? I know this was causing issues with other things before, only thing I can think of.

20 minutes ago, Moose said:

You're probably seeing it fixed because we already fixed it. From what the person said, they did it the way you and I discussed - Zach always edits through source, rather than the way you said and it never breaks. He's testing to see if we need to show them how to do it through source instead.

neither should break it if done correctly, they would just need to know how to set the color green or red and.. you know not erase the rest of the code to use source, definitely doable

44 minutes ago, driz said:

neither should break it if done correctly, they would just need to know how to set the color green or red and.. you know not erase the rest of the code to use source, definitely doable

It'd help if I could actually see the crap and not have to set myself to RO :(

3 hours ago, Swed said:

I think the space is better, you can't tell its an individual button until you're in a hover state:

abc2b6bea5.jpg

actually agree with swed for once

the button spacing makes me want to vote for a recruit .045152x more than usual

4 hours ago, Moose said:

It'd help if I could actually see the crap and not have to set myself to RO :(

sorry bud, i can't help you there. if it makes you feel better, i can't see it either :)