Sign in to follow this  
-Sharp-

CHRISTMAS war3 event option?

So i truly don't know if this can be done since i truly have no idea about coding but that's why we got Face and people xD...

But the idea is that once you get a kill you can get 2 things coins or presents and you instantly get them you don't have to pick them up from the dead body at all and with these coins you can buy yourself things

like hp or speed or even a small long jump if they have enough BUT also they can spend it on friendly teammates and they can pick who they send it to and say in chat something like "your secret Santa sent you something" and then it goes on to tell you want you got. But the things you buy only last one round (can be more just think its more fair). Also you can get more coins buy maybe getting knife kills or head shots or by getting a 360 NO-SCOPE xD

And about the presents maybe they have a lower drop rate and you can get a few things from them like say multiple coins not just one or shop-menu items and take a chance on getting lucky or you can 

donate them to "charity" and if you do that you can get in game money like 1000-2000-3000 dollars and with this money you could buy tomes and anything else you want :D and maybe you can give presents away to someone RANDOM on the server so you don't keep sending them to 1 person and they can do anything they want with it. :D 

Again i don't know hard hard this will be or if its possible but iv'e asked a few people and they said "its not that bad" so i thought why not 

Ideas.... comments....     Also 24 days till Christmas happy early Christmas!! 

EDIT:also we gotta stay with the basics and who ever got the most coins by the end can get a prize or lvl bank lvls OR just add a bouns xp to everyrace :D

Edited by -Sharp-

2 minutes ago, Apache said:

I'd much rather see a santa and grinch race get added Kappa

Again?.... okay well maybe was a really good idea 

2 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Don't you mean you want a "Holiday" event? You can't say Christmas anymore! Some people might lose their shit!

you right you right scared now... 

26 minutes ago, Ironic said:

Don't you mean you want a "Holiday" event? You can't say Christmas anymore! Some people might lose their shit!

The things I had written up, and deleted so this post could be politically correct......

Also, everything you suggested Sharp is possible, it's just a lot of coding.  Good ideas though, maybe some will get implemented for an event down the road.

This year because of my life we will have kris kringle and grinch, grinch will be buffed.

I might add another race or two (elf? jesus?) but my only real free time is this weekend (And I still have a lot to do IRL Saturday) then after that I'll be busy forever so don't bank on it.