Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

Thanks sG Jailbreak for bringing my girlfriend and I together!

5 hours ago, cookie eater said:

This reminds me of another couple hmmmm.... Josh (electronic drug)???????¿?????????¿

When can we expect a photo of ksi pegging Demon?

2 hours ago, centran said:

When can we expect a photo of ksi pegging Demon?

Um, well josh's dick is plastered here somewhere, and I wouldn't imagine BC hasn't flashed us at one point, So... not long!

oh hi! I haven't made a forum account because I really didn't know this existed until I met Demon. I've been playing on sG for about 2 years now under different names, and I always kept to myself up until recently. Everyone here has been nothing but supportive, this community has definitely been one of my favorites. Thank you all for all the funny comments, sweet comments, as well as the encouraging ones. ooh, also! To touch base on the moving to Kansas, (@BeauutifulChaos) it may honestly happen sometime Feb/March! Maybe we can have a meet up sometime then, heheh. Finally, thank you sG! 

oh hi! I haven't made a forum account because I really didn't know this existed until I met Demon. I've been playing on sG for about 2 years now under different names, and I always kept to myself up until recently. Everyone here has been nothing but supportive, this community has definitely been one of my favorites. Thank you all for all the funny comments, sweet comments, as well as the encouraging ones. ooh, also! To touch base on the moving to Kansas, (@BeauutifulChaos) it may honestly happen sometime Feb/March! Maybe we can have a meet up sometime then, heheh. Finally, thank you sG! 

Just don't move to Wichita

Wow @Demon I thought when I read the title, you flew yourself somewhere to see some ugly fat girl who plays CSGO. I was about to roast the shit out of you.

But shes actually a lil cutie, good for you bro. 

5 hours ago, Sith said:

did you smash

4 hours ago, Leeroy said:

the important question 

Take a guess my dudes

Also thought I might add, thank you everyone for the thoughtfull words and support! It means a lot to have you all being so kind

Take a guess my dudes

Also thought I might add, thank you everyone for the thoughtfull words and support! It means a lot to have you all being so kind

No. L U L

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Dakka said:

Bring in the holy water, I smell a necromancer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

But it was a good meme Dakka