Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nav

Hurffinator in LOLYOU's vid

basically me going away to school killed my online presence a lot (more then I like)

Last year my dorm had nice connection but I was adjusting to a new life style, hanging out with people more so I was playing just a little.

This year I decided to live in my fraternity's house and the internet actually gave me cancer so i sent my computer home where I knew it would be safe from beer spillage.

Currently home for break and I dont think I'm going back, about to start at community for this semester then next year probably start at rowan as I realized what a waste of money going out of state is and Im changing my major so I figured this would be the right time to do so. 

SO ya boi gona be back up in this bitch soon

missed yall:D

@Velo

5 minutes ago, HurFFiNatEr010 said:

basically me going away to school killed my online presence a lot (more then I like)

Last year my dorm had nice connection but I was adjusting to a new life style, hanging out with people more so I was playing just a little.

This year I decided to live in my fraternity's house and the internet actually gave me cancer so i sent my computer home where I knew it would be safe from beer spillage.

Currently home for break and I dont think I'm going back, about to start at community for this semester then next year probably start at rowan as I realized what a waste of money going out of state is and Im changing my major so I figured this would be the right time to do so. 

SO ya boi gona be back up in this bitch soon

missed yall:D

We're bringing back 2012 JB one medfag at a time.