Sign in to follow this  
Q_Q Cheesecake

/!\ ALERT: THERE IS A CAT IN MY ROOM

It's not that bad. My mom tricked me my first time, saying it was chicken, and after I was done, she said it was dog and I felt like puking, but it wasn't that bad. You just have to get over the moral barrier that a dog is an edible animal. :o.

I've never seen cat being used in food though.

if the cat licks you then you know its time to run

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

but dont look it in the eyes

if the cat licks you then you know its time to run

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

but dont look it in the eyes

inb4this guy eventually realizes he has to get 50 posts that are useful so then he gets banned for a few weeks coming back and posting 50 useful posts and then he applies and miraculously gets through the first 4 staff votes but gets raped in the ass by the community votes.

no -1/15

inb4this guy eventually realizes he has to get 50 posts that are useful so then he gets banned for a few weeks coming back and posting 50 useful posts and then he applies and miraculously gets through the first 4 staff votes but gets raped in the ass by the community votes.

no -1/15

lol... and you dont like me because??? ive said this like a jillion times, but im not trying to just get posts.. it would be nice to be a member, but idk if i wanna be what you are(jerk) so yeh..

Guest Cheshire kitty

well i mean.. if this kid didn't get a necro infraction, i'm mad.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Oh noes, i didnt' mean that. : (

naw, the teh lulz.

he brought an old thread back to life.

calm down sir.

I love you dearly.

Oh, lol i'm kind of new to the forums concept. On the other hand i have been on the sG servers for 800 hours. I thought necro infraction meant i was offending someone who has experienced direct or in-direct death from the "Will cause mild death" comment.

NOW I GET IT <3 Ty bro. lol.

Guest Cheshire kitty
Oh, lol i'm kind of new to the forums concept. On the other hand i have been on the sG servers for 800 hours. I thought necro infraction meant i was offending someone who has experienced direct or in-direct death from the "Will cause mild death" comment.

NOW I GET IT <3 Ty bro. lol.

Now that I think about it....

that comment has generel meaness about a kitty.....

I JUST TROLLIN, GO HAVE FUN.