Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krony the brony

achievement hunt

I notice that some player have difficult time to get the achievement done on TTT go or Surf since those 2 servers often lack players.

So what we can do here is make a plan for anyone to agree to join those 2 server at some time.

I'm not really sure what is good time for everyone but possibly around 4pm to 6pm since people finish with school unless you can suggest me better idea for the time.

Tuesday : 5pm

Wednesday : 5pm 

Thursday : 7pm

We also can make plan on weekend for those people who busy but what is good time for you on the weekend?

I will try my best to be available for any and all who need an achievement mate in this upcoming weekend. available from early friday to early/mid sunday just hmu :).

I just got like 10 friends to help me populate Surf and then server got to like 15-18 people

3 hours ago, krony said:

I notice that some player have difficult time to get the achievement done on TTT go or Surf since those 2 servers often lack players.

So what we can do here is make a plan for anyone to agree to join those 2 server at some time.

I'm not really sure what is good time for everyone but possibly around 4pm to 6pm since people finish with school unless you can suggest me better idea for the time.

Tuesday : 5pm

Wednesday : 5pm 

Thursday : 7pm

We also can make plan on weekend for those people who busy but what is good time for you on the weekend?

I will be on TTTGO tonight for a bit and more after tomorrow (a lot this weekend) I admit I have been slacking at helping keep it popped for a few hours a night for achievements, I got sucked into Rust. Sorry lovely people, lets get those achievements ! 

1 hour ago, TotesMagoats said:

I will be on TTTGO tonight for a bit and more after tomorrow (a lot this weekend) I admit I have been slacking at helping keep it popped for a few hours a night for achievements, I got sucked into Rust. Sorry lovely people, lets get those achievements ! 

But but, Our plans... Our base... Our army...