Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shikaku

First come first serve

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek: LTBVV-R43BD-XNN76 Gold Rush! Anniversary: CIGXF-II5T5-LAEIM Ultimate General: Gettysbu: VEWCE-X7IKR-DJXL6 inMomentum: LVNZ4-KB2XN-2XMM9 Puzzle Agent 2: 0JFFJ-DEB9F-JD87T

ZGPFD-92KCZ-RP68K Super Mustache | Y48I7-J9VMW-6MMTF Lup | DZ30J-TZ79F-4DBPC Culling of the cows | 9H4M2-HT7BD-BC7PJ Super Mega Neo Pug | DQHQC-GB7PY-4B7HQ Neon Hardcops | T50JM-5R9FM-H377B Kivi Toilet and Shotgun | JD2V8-HJRW9-JH8LX Calculate | ITY2P-VK3HZ-CK3NZ Catch a Falling Star | QJM4A-85PH5-9B0AK Cosmic Dust and Rust | HRHTB-3X5P5-078B0 Turbo Pug

Bought 15 random steam keys on g2a. enjoy

*Steam keys paid and brought to you by the Trump party. Go trump!*

1 hour ago, Leeroy said:

Got me some new games Thanks!

bet u this idiot noob took like 14 codes

thanks!

3 minutes ago, spiderpigrider said:

Thanks I got some new keys!

How do we yet the keys....

if they are unclaimed (meaning if leeroy didn't take them all) then go to steam, click the Games tab in the top and click activate product on steam. Then just hit next and I agree till it asks you to enter the product code. Just paste the key in there and click next. If it's claimed it'll tell you.

1 hour ago, shikaku158 said:

if they are unclaimed (meaning if leeroy didn't take them all) then go to steam, click the Games tab in the top and click activate product on steam. Then just hit next and I agree till it asks you to enter the product code. Just paste the key in there and click next. If it's claimed it'll tell you.

Just tried them all in the hope to do the old Re-Packaged gift ;)

but yea no @Leeroy took them

4 hours ago, Tacky said:

Just tried them all in the hope to do the old Re-Packaged gift ;)

but yea no people took them

Dont even have any new games You can check someone got the one i wanted before i could get it sadly

11 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Dont even have any new games You can check someone got the one i wanted before i could get it sadly

So then why would you make a post saying you got new games if you didnt get anything