Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbandito

I have 2 very important questions

5 hours ago, Rayne said:

Bandito! How the devil are you, chap?

I'm good man, real good! Out of Uni, got a job, got a house, got a dog.

I hope everyone here is doing great as well.

and yes hi crackrock, long time no see.

1 minute ago, jbandito said:

I'm good man, real good! Out of Uni, got a job, got a house, got a dog.

I hope everyone here is doing great as well.

and yes hi crackrock, long time no see.

Other than missing our favorite babe magnet, things are going well. Small amounts of drama ensue unfortunately, @sweetrock still won't sleep with me. But good none the less!

How are you finding adult life? Sucks huh ;)?

2 minutes ago, Rayne said:

Other than missing our favorite babe magnet, things are going well. Small amounts of drama ensue unfortunately, @sweetrock still won't sleep with me. But good none the less!

How are you finding adult life? Sucks huh ;)?

Canadian taxes are a bitch. On the plus side I've learned I'm a really good cook, and the dog is fuckin awesome.

LbKEWsJ.jpg

2 minutes ago, jbandito said:

Canadian taxes are a bitch. On the plus side I've learned I'm a really good cook, and the dog is fuckin awesome.

You get used to it after a while, I barely even notice my out goings anymore, just enjoy what I have left at the end!

Cooking is incredibly easy once you actually start doing it, bet you wish you did a bit more at your parents huh? Nahh me neither lol!

Love the dog, I've got a little Jack Russel but have always wanted something bigger.

2 minutes ago, Rayne said:

You get used to it after a while, I barely even notice my out goings anymore, just enjoy what I have left at the end!

Cooking is incredibly easy once you actually start doing it, bet you wish you did a bit more at your parents huh? Nahh me neither lol!

Love the dog, I've got a little Jack Russel but have always wanted something bigger.

Ye he's a good boy, Husy mix with Elkhound & Great Pyrenees. He's about 5 months old in that pic so he's quite a bit bigger now. Bastard eats more food than I do