Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Syndicate Gamers 10th Anniversary Event!!!

6 hours ago, Tyrone said:

Bingo!!

2 hours ago, Leeroy said:

bingo!!

W E W L A D

E

W

L

A
D

CONGRATS! I just sent you guys PMs confirming the card. PM me what prize you'd like! Nice job!

KEEP GOING! You guys can continue to go for the blackout with the same card!

Due to the difficulty of the ZOMBIE ESCAPE Achievement - Gunslinger... I have now amended it to be only two kills... instead of three.

3.  Gunslinger - Kill 2 zombies in one round with an R8 (screenshot kill feed in console)

I still believe we can do Frostdrake!

GOOD LUCK!

Are you guys going to change the frostdrake challenge? Even with everyone that we could get online on ZE Wednesday night we couldn't do it...

13 minutes ago, KiLLeR said:

Are you guys going to change the frostdrake challenge? Even with everyone that we could get online on ZE Wednesday night we couldn't do it...

It hasnt even been a full week of Bingo. It's about month long event (maybe less maybe more).

Just because we can't get it in one night of play doesn't mean we should change it. I still have faith sG can figure it out. Comparing to when we first started we made it a long way. Our only issue really seems to be the KZ part (so far). I hope this event also gives incentive to beat the map.

The achievements aren't supposed to be easy. This one is definitely the hardest one of them all. It makes you worthy of the rare black badge.

So no we won't be changing it anytime soon. Keep trying... Or give up and let someone else get the badge :lul:

2 hours ago, Travesty said:

It hasnt even been a full week of Bingo. It's about month long event (maybe less maybe more).

Just because we can't get it in one night of play doesn't mean we should change it. I still have faith sG can figure it out. Comparing to when we first started we made it a long way. Our only issue really seems to be the KZ part (so far). I hope this event also gives incentive to beat the map.

The achievements aren't supposed to be easy. This one is definitely the hardest one of them all. It makes you worthy of the rare black badge.

So no we won't be changing it anytime soon. Keep trying... Or give up and let someone else get the badge :lul:

Nah i'm not giving up, i'm willing to sit down and play it. I just am worried that 1 group will make it through the map and then never come back to ze and it'll be one of the leaders of our teams. I have heard multiple people say that once they beat frostdrake they aren't going to play it again :^/ 

4 hours ago, KiLLeR said:

Nah i'm not giving up, i'm willing to sit down and play it. I just am worried that 1 group will make it through the map and then never come back to ze and it'll be one of the leaders of our teams. I have heard multiple people say that once they beat frostdrake they aren't going to play it again :^/ 

I totally agree. They are jus there for the bingo, not to enjoy the game at all.

What was I thinking when I picked frostdrake????