Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yunki

sG Rust - Deathmatch/Gun Game Event

On October 28th and October 29th (Friday and Saturday), we will be hosting a Deathmatch and Gun Game extravaganza! Many in-game prizes will be offered as well as special prizes for completing objectives. To play all you need is to be registered on the forums and be on during the time of the event!

How to play:

• Starting at 6:00 P.M. PST until 8:00 P.M. PST on our designated days, we will be alternating between Deathmatch and Gun Game events every 30 minutes (5 games total a day). Win each event and choose an in-game prize!

In-Game Prizes - Choose one of the following:

• Full armor set: Metal Facemask, Metal Chestplate, Road Sign Kilt, Hoodie, Pants, and Gloves
  • Weapons and ammo: Bolt Action Rifle and an LR with 100 rounds of .556
  • Materials: 10k Wood, 10k Stone, 10k Metal Fragments

Special Prizes:

• Most events won* - Any Steam game $20 and under
  • 2nd most events won - Create a Deathmatch kit for the server for the rest of the wipe. It will be placed on rotation and can be requested as well.
  • Tansen's Scavenger Hunt - Traverse the lands and find clues to find buried treasure! Your puzzle solving skills might come in handy! 3 stashes/chests will be hidden and have a super duper secret code. Use the clues you get to find the treasure and send a FORUMS message to both Tansen and me (Yunki). Find 2 codes to win a $25 dollar Amazon gift card. More detailed explanation below.
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2/The Silent Age/Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 (Donated by @Tyrone) - Orion (Donated by @Junzou) -One of the games can be chosen instead of an in-game prize.

Tansen's Scavenger Hunt - All around the map will be structures marked with a "T" that will contain clues needed to find the treasure with a code in it. Send the code over to Tansen and Yunki through the FORUMS as a private message in order to lock the code in. When somebody finds two codes they win $25. In order for the 2nd prize to be given out, you must use one of the other codes. For example, if Tansen wins by sending over code #1 and code #2, in order for another person to win they must have code #3 as well as either code #1 or #2. You can work as a team of 2, but only one person gets the prize. Maybe being generous has it's own reward. You may choose to destroy the code if you wish in order to prevent others from obtaining it. Will you work together or let no one win? Your choice. This event starts on October 28th and ends until all the prizes are given out.

*If players are tied for most events won, they will fight it out in battle with only one life.

If you have any questions or want to donate, please message Karma or me.

CONGRATS TO RUFUS FOR WINNING 1st

congrats jiffy for 2nd.

what do u mean by have to be registered yunki

You have to have a forums account. Don't worry. You're fine. Just try and win the events! Don't have to apply or post on some thread. Just join the server and have fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Since nobody won the AGC's

The Prizes will be awarded as such:

1. Zed, you made it the furthest, msg me on steam for the code and funny enough you solved the hardest puzzle.

2. Yunki, for the puzzles and effort put in. Holy I was thoroughly impressed by the amount of thought that went in.