Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tacky

Zed the Pussy

Just now, Tacky said:

This topic wasn't supposed to be a huge roast off.

Zed pm'ed me "Get Rektd" So i left the conversation because I was still mad about being raided (not even being toxic at the moment)

Then Zed pulls this shit about down repping me and I wasn't completely making this thread to hate on Zed. I just wanted him to Say sorry for down repping for no reason.

too bad nau made it this way

2 minutes ago, Tacky said:

Zed pm'ed me "Get Rektd" So i left the conversation because I was still mad about being raided (not even being toxic at the moment)

Then Zed pulls this shit about down repping me and I wasn't completely making this thread to hate on Zed. I just wanted him to Say sorry for down repping for no reason.

But you don't care about rep????

1 minute ago, Yunki said:

But you don't care about rep????

Ur right i just thought it was childish

36 minutes ago, Sponsored said:

ok he is probably fucking 30 

8XKoQtD.gif

But seriously, who the fuck is this kid, why did he feel the need to make three accounts, aLQalje.png and when should we be expecting your "Fresh Start" thread? 

3 minutes ago, Tacky said:

"Mad about getting raided" "Raids the only person who doesnt raid on the server, sweetrock" cock suckers lmao

1 minute ago, Clamps said:

8XKoQtD.gif

But seriously, who the fuck is this kid, why did he feel the need to make three accounts, aLQalje.png and when should we be expecting your "Fresh Start" thread? 

Im making mine tomorrow.

What about all the shit you pull off? Is that childish?

1 minute ago, Nau said:

"Mad about getting raided" "Raids the only person who doesnt raid on the server, sweetrock" cock suckers lmao

Dude i can be pissed about being raided that is what rust does to you.

Raiding is an aspect of the game I know that you'll get raided but I can still be mad about it.

3 minutes ago, Tacky said:

Of all people to call out someone for being childish, you're just about the last one who should be doing so. 

1 minute ago, Yunki said:

Dude i can be pissed about being raided that is what rust does to you.

Raiding is an aspect of the game I know that you'll get raided but I can still be mad about it.

76dfb53c2e4753b13b7d6e552f5663852a1b75f1

2 minutes ago, Yunki said:

If you want to make a post about me make a post about it I'll talk about that stuff then.  but we not talking about that currently. 

9 minutes ago, Tacky said:

You should probably tell sponsored to chill out, since you're apparently the only one he cares to listen to. He says it was nau, but it was him...

2 hours ago, Sponsored said:

what do you have 2 hours on the game?

48 minutes ago, Sponsored said:

moose why the fuck are you even in this thread 

47 minutes ago, Sponsored said:

nice comeback faggot please die

4 minutes ago, Tacky said:

If you want to make a post about me make a post about it I'll talk about that stuff then.  but we not talking about that currently. 

That doesn't excuse the fact that you are being incredibly hypocritical. The only purpose you seem to serve of JB (and I'm assuming other servers) is to troll. I hope you realize all your shit is going to add up.

3 minutes ago, Moose said:

You should probably tell sponsored to chill out, since you're apparently the only one HE cares to listen to. He says it was nau, but it was him...

Please dont assume gender.

1 minute ago, Karma said:

Let's roast marshmallows in addition to continuing the Sponsored roast please :D 

giphy.gif

this topic is over why are trying to drag it on lol