Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MisterTurkes

Who Likes Knives?

Hey everybody.

I was wondering who here is into knives. If it isn't apparent I'm a guns and gear type-o guy and just recently I've een onb a knife kick just purchasing a Spyderco Tenacious and CRKT Jettison for some Every Day Carry options (EDC).

Additionally I have a Spyderco Delica 4 Grey FRN that I keep with my bike and a de_stroyed Benchmade 52 Half Serrated I found at a Nevada Gun show.

What knives do you have? What knives do you want? If you were a knife would you fuck yourself? respond below

Go down to your local mall and pick up one of these 

FJvZnjr.jpg[

Or maybe one (or two) of these if you're looking for an everyday carry

4jcLdgX.jpg

It comes pre-chipped so everyone will know you're a badass.

I've had this Benchmade AFO Auto for a couple years now. I often use it while camping, hunting, and fishing. Great utility and one handed operation.

9051BK.jpg

I had a Kershaw Leek 2 tone that I used until I recently lost, been thing about getting a benchmade TANTO.

I want to pick up a legit balisong one day, but the amount of times I fuck up with my practice one, I know I would be down a couple fingers, have a few holes in my feet, thighs, stomach and hands, missing a nut, and multiple holes / cuts in my couch...  So maybe that isn't the best plan, yet...

Would like to get a nice auto, but they are just as hard to get up here as the balisongs are.

This is my M-Tech Switchblade case hardened.

Don't own any other knives

C71FDF00-B8D5-4617-A6B5-D30BF349A2C8_zpsF468E2EE-794F-45C4-B9B6-2E76A6E463E2_zps