Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wave

POKEMON SUN AND MOON UPDATE

WASSUP GUYS ITS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOI why am i such a faggot

SO IF YOU HAVE OR HAVN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH SUN AND MOON, GO CHECK OUT THE POKEMON YOUTUBE PAGE FOR THE RECENT UPDATES

BUT HERE ARE THE STARTER EVOLUTIONS!

rgog9jteki3rtjllupx2.jpg

SO IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON GETTING SUN AND MOON THESE ARE YOUR CHOICES OF 2ND STAGE EVOLUTIONS

YOU GOT FUCKIN EMO ASS OWL "MY CHEMICOWL ROMANCE"

A BIGGER CAT

AND A TRAP SEAL 

HERES THE VIDEO

SO IF YOU DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THESE CHINESE LEAKS THAT HAPPENED A FEW MONTHS BACK IT'S BEEN PRETTY ACCURATE THUS FAR ABOUT THE FINAL STARTER EVO'S

Spoilers ahead I guess? WHO KNOWS
YOU GOT YOUR ROBIN HOOD OWL ARCHER

BTNaMgh.png

YOU GOT YOUR SIREN ASS MERMANID

ZAINp7n.png

AND YOUR LUCHAKITTEN

5MB27Zo.png

TONY THE TIGER BOYS LETS GO

Popplio's evolved form makes me hate it's design even more

I swear to fuck if Litten's second typing is fighting, I'm done with Pokemon.

If the final evolutions leak (I will not be posting a link in case you haven't seen it, but I will talk about them so fair warning) are what we're really getting, I'm gonna be fucking pissed. There's not theme or style they're going for with the first, second, and final evolutions. Like, we've got a cute owl. Then an emo teenage? And then a strange looking taller, Robinhood-esque? With Charmander, it was so easy. It was a non Dragon type that become more of a dragon as time when by. HOW DOES A CUTE THING WITH A BOWTIE TURN INTO A GOTHIC ROBINHOOD?

God, I hate Litten's final form. With a passion. It's Larry the Lobster, cat version. 

5MB27Zo.png

PLEASE DON'T BE FIRE/FIGHTING TYPE

30 minutes ago, Wintergreen said:

Fire cat incoming bois

Does that owl actually get a bow?

The bow is its arm, it grabs that leaf stem and uses it like a string, holding it with its weird hands

probably a Z move?