Sign in to follow this  
azile0

Alex's voice

... was banned? I wondered where the hell she went off to. That sucks.

I thought i hated her only to find out how she really acted, and defended her. Sigh i miss her

it was ...

she was kicked by p2. we tried to get her back, she was cool.

p2 refused to get her back in. :(

She was an abusive admin, she came back to ZM for a few days with her douchebag crew and proved she wasn't mature enough to handle any sort of title.

i remembered her, tara / ladyluck i believe, she only played on the zombie too

See below

its was "..."

Her name was chelsea

... was banned? I wondered where the hell she went off to. That sucks.

Only if you were waiting for pr0n picks. And if that was the case, message me on xfire ^_^

... was a cunt. I don't know why you guys liked her so much, she was a dick most of the time on the server and won most of you over by acting "cute". I'm glad were rid of her.

... was a cunt. I don't know why you guys liked her so much, she was a dick most of the time on the server and won most of you over by acting cute I'm glad were rid of her.

End of story. Hah, young Cs noobs with little hand bombs ready to go off.

Guest Fohacidal

What are you talking about, she was a cool person to hang out with, she only acted cute to the assholes who kept badgering her upon finding out she was a chick.

What are you talking about, she was a cool person to hang out with, she only acted cute to the assholes who kept badgering her upon finding out she was a chick.

Exactly. So she was cute to everyone. Including you.

Never talked to her. I was on the server a few times when she was on and she always kicked and slapped other players for no reason. Also her friends (jimmyup and St. George) tried to get me banned with false information, she stood behind them.

Never talked to her. I was on the server a few times when she was on and she always kicked and slapped other players for no reason. Also her friends (jimmyup and St. George) tried to get me banned with false information, she stood behind them.

I fucking hate jimmyup and st george. The night I called him like 40 times was so satisfying.

Guest Fohacidal
Exactly. So she was cute to everyone.

Good point, myself not included

When did that happen, was I always around when she WASNT being an asshole to someone or was this recent?

Guest starscream

berserk your avatar is tormenting me it looks so familiar what is that from

There was a Tara and a Chelsea, first came tara, who I think was someone's GF. Tara got scared away by all the pervs flashing their e-penises. Then there was ..., who's exit has been well documented already.

Chelsea (...) was the super bitch from hell her last few days from ZM. It was horror until P2 took 'er to the back and finally put 'er down with the 12 gauge.

Really? I guess I wasn't online during that time, but whatever, if Oreo and Junzou both say she was being a bitch, I'll go with it.

P.S. - JUNZOU HAVE MY BABIES

There was a Tara and a Chelsea, first came tara, who I think was someone's GF. Tara got scared away by all the pervs flashing their e-penises. Then there was ..., who's exit has been well documented already.

Lol I remember when she came into ZM a looong ass time ago (Tara) and told us she had installed hacks and wanted to get them off. Looool.

Really? I guess I wasn't online during that time, but whatever, if Oreo and Junzou both say she was being a bitch, I'll go with it.

P.S. - JUNZOU HAVE MY BABIES

You know what, I've decided I'll finally start listening to people who say "HAVE MY BABIES!" -- In 20 years, I will have amassed a large enough army of offspring to take over Poland. And then, THE WORLD!

Naw, I am a guy. I go pee-pee standing up. And this '...' sounds like a mixed bag. From what I have read, she seemed to be nice (act?) to some, and a bitch to others.

When did that happen, was I always around when she WASNT being an asshole to someone or was this recent?

This happened before you were in the clan.

Starscream, the avatar is Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver.

Yeah P2 Let her back on ZM with SA, but she had turned evil and we got rid of her for good.

She was worse than Marcos and Junzou combined when it came to harassing people :P

Guest Fohacidal
This happened before you were in the clan.

Starscream, the avatar is Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver.

Iv known her since May of last year

Yeah P2 Let her back on ZM with SA, but she had turned evil and we got rid of her for good.

She was worse than Marcos and Junzou combined when it came to harassing people :P

Hey now, Marcos and I only harass eachother

Hey now, Marcos and I only harass eachother

LIES. You forgot about abusing me. Oh, and Junzou I'll warn you. I told Marcos how to bind his admin abilities to keys, he had set one to make me have 1hp before, but knowing Marcos... you should be afraid.

End of story. Hah, young Cs noobs with little hand bombs ready to go off.

What now you're the pronoun police? Hand bomb? I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mother fucker, mother fucker! Every time I see pussy whipped CS noobs I'm Superfly T.N.T, I'm the Guns of Navarone.

Sigg'd.

And, I would like to add to "...".

She is most likely a domineering lesbian, who sticks a strap-on up her partner's pooper. She spits on men, and slaps women's asses.