Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Is it possible to run audio from different applications to different devices?

Basically i want sound from my games on my headphones (ODAC) while my netflix runs via my speakers. Is this possible? I know there are options for specific games to use a specific audio device. I.E. dota, hots, wow, etc... Currently running Win10 64bit.

Many thanks!

So in most games you can choose that output device you want to use, but in lets say Google Chrome you can't. I have always been looking for an easier way but the best way I have found is to set your default device to your speaker, so no matter what else you have plugged in it will play out your speaker. Then go into your game settings and set the game audio to always play out of your headphones instead of "System Default". That way everything will play out of your speaker unless you tell the program otherwise.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/oUpyKYxjLGo

Not quite the solution I am looking for.  I realize some games have an option to change the audio device. I am looking for a solution for the ones that do not. Now I might have a potential fix which is to set my two devices to playback all sound then use the sound panel and mute a specific device. This might work but I cant try it until i get back.  Further suggestions are always welcome.

2 minutes ago, Piero said:

give me rep bro wtf do I look like I work for free?????

here take some rep, great moves

also sweeet program