Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Horny Moose

Netflix?

I am in a glommy mood today an need new things to watch on netflix. I have seen almost all the " popular" things on there. Any recommendation? Movies, tv shows , anything really just need some new stuuf!

14 minutes ago, A Horny Moose said:

I am in a glommy mood today an need new things to watch on netflix. I have seen almost all the " popular" things on there. Any recommendation? Movies, tv shows , anything really just need some new stuuf!

The Scream series was pretty legit fam.

Currently binge watching Jessica Jones. While watching it I found out my dad is actually good friends with the mother of the actress  who plays Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter. She grew up in my area and her mom works with my dad. So this guy is getting a personally signed autograph by her one of these days.

My name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. When I was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly with the help of my friends I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, and one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash.