Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

Recommend me a good phone to buy

Cracked my S6 edge couple months back and I hate staring at a broken screen. I waited this long because I can tolerate it but my phone dies after 6 hours at work. Looking for a phone under 400 perferably. So far I was thinking about a One Plus 3 however, i am not sold. Anyone have any suggestions? Appreciate the help as always boyz.

Oneplus ain't got no SD card. If you want all the newest spec with rock solid metal body: look at the ZTE Axon 7. Dual face speakers by dolby. Awesome built in DAC. Snapdragon 820 (currently new). SD card slot. And most importantly, costs the same as the oneplus 3: $399 on amazon in gold/grey. 

Edit: Ayy lmao. 399th post too!

10 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Kys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My bad, i like decent quality on my pictures and music. 

I have the Moto g4+, decent battery life (lasts me through every soccer practice and game or scrimmage with me using full brightness even when I have like 30% charge on it). The camera is pretty good, it has a fingerprint scanner so you can use that to open your phone. It's like $250 ish, might not be what you're looking for but for battery life I think it'll work.

I got the Motorola Moto Z Force, Its nice. I charge my phone 2 times a week because it has a back detachable spare battery that makes it last for 20 hours more. :D