Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATG_AGENT

Resolution/Sensitivity help.

I picked up a 3440x1440 monitor and i cant quite get used to the mouse now.  I did some google searching to try and find a similar setting when i used a 1080p but all the calculators i found seemed to be for a game to game and didnt answer what i was looking for.

I use Windows 6 speed / 2.8 in game / 800 dpi on the 1080p, Using these settings with the 1440 is way to slow in-game and in windows. I dont want to change windows away from 6. What would i need to change to get the 3440 to be the same? Increasing the dpi is what i presume to be the way to go if someone can help me out here with the number it would convert into.

Thanks.

28 minutes ago, driz said:

set resolution to 1920x1080, problem solved. no charge!

-Some witty remark i had written up but deleted-

Damn you driz.

Edit - Would increasing the DPI in proportion in relation to the increase from 1920x1080 -> 3440x1440be a fix? id like to try this and it might just be this simple.  What would that be ?  3440/1920  =  1.79 800 +79% 1432?

Either my math is off / doing the wrong thing or i should be going about this a different way?

Edit - Something has to be wrong there either the entire thing or the math cause this feels to fast.