Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Revelations (Nazi Zombie's Finale)

Can't believe such a phenomenal series is coming to an end

hopefully revelations goes out with a shocking bang to the zombie series 

Been following the series ever since I was 10 and my dad had me play Black Ops 1 Zombies. Six years later, I've played every map to date and I've had a blast. Sucks to see it go, honestly, but the new mod tools that will be coming out for Black Ops 3 will definitely keep the community alive and well for years.

Zombies has been the only reason I've still bought CoD after Black Ops 1.  I was 13 when I got into zombies and I've been addicted to the story ever since.  Black Ops 2 was a major letdown but Jason Blundell has completely shocked me with where this story has gone.  Treyarch has done an absolute phenomenal job this year except for Zetsubou but otherwise, its been a hell of a ride.  I'm sad to see it go but I'm so freaking hyped for this map.  Can't wait to have so many questions answered and so many more unanswered.  The only thing that is missing are full remakes of my favorite maps like Moon, Ascension, Shangri-La, Call of the Dead, and Kino.  I know some elements of the old maps are in this map, but it isn't the same as full fledged remakes.  I wish Treyarch would do this, but Activision has their balls tied.  September 6th can't come soon enough man!

2 hours ago, Zerosz said:

Infinity ward > treyarch

After MW2, IW went to shit.  All the layoffs really screwed them over.  Infinite Warfare is going to be another futuristic CoD that has already been done.  I'm so glad there is a Battlefield game dropping this year to keep me away from another futuristic CoD and a zombies spin-off which looks too childish and lame. 

11 hours ago, Couls said:

After MW2, IW went to shit.  All the layoffs really screwed them over.  Infinite Warfare is going to be another futuristic CoD that has already been done.  I'm so glad there is a Battlefield game dropping this year to keep me away from another futuristic CoD and a zombies spin-off which looks too childish and lame. 

Honestly, I liked ghosts and the extinction mode it was actually quite fun and I dont get how Bo2 multiplayer was fun I mean the zombies was ok campaign was ok too but i honestly preffered ghost's multiplayer, now im not sure what it was but i think it was maybe because of the weapons they had in ghosts, oh and infected game mode was hella fun but i honestly prefer IW over 3arc. oh yea and Infinite warfare actually looks a little cool. I wasnt sure at first but after thinking about it I will actually try it out mainly because of the campaign

1 hour ago, Zerosz said:

Honestly, I liked ghosts and the extinction mode it was actually quite fun and I dont get how Bo2 multiplayer was fun I mean the zombies was ok campaign was ok too but i honestly preffered ghost's multiplayer, now im not sure what it was but i think it was maybe because of the weapons they had in ghosts, oh and infected game mode was hella fun but i honestly prefer IW over 3arc. oh yea and Infinite warfare actually looks a little cool. I wasnt sure at first but after thinking about it I will actually try it out mainly because of the campaign

Bo2 Mp wasn't that great.  I agree with you on that 100%.  I never though Ghosts was as bad as everyone said it was, however I didn't enjoy the game as much as I usually enjoy CoD.  Idk if it was the lack of a challenge or something else.  In MW3 and Ghosts, I have a 2.7 KD respectively... They came too easy for me.. What's odd about all of Treyarch's games, my highest K/D I've ever had was a 2.0.  It's is still good, but I've always found Treyarch's CoD's more challenging for myself.  Im a diehard 3arc zombies guy so its hard for me to like any spinoff like Infinite Warfare has.  Exo Zombies was absolutely terrible in my opinion and while extinction wasn't a zombies mode, it was a sort of spinoff and it was meh for me.  I will admit tho, I wish I wasn't VAC banned on MW2 still.  Easily my favorite CoD to date and its Infinity Ward.

Bo2 Mp wasn't that great.  I agree with you on that 100%.  I never though Ghosts was as bad as everyone said it was, however I didn't enjoy the game as much as I usually enjoy CoD.  Idk if it was the lack of a challenge or something else.  In MW3 and Ghosts, I have a 2.7 KD respectively... They came too easy for me.. What's odd about all of Treyarch's games, my highest K/D I've ever had was a 2.0.  It's is still good, but I've always found Treyarch's CoD's more challenging for myself.  Im a diehard 3arc zombies guy so its hard for me to like any spinoff like Infinite Warfare has.  Exo Zombies was absolutely terrible in my opinion and while extinction wasn't a zombies mode, it was a sort of spinoff and it was meh for me.  I will admit tho, I wish I wasn't VAC banned on MW2 still.  Easily my favorite CoD to date and its Infinity Ward.

Guess its safe to say CoD isnt what it used to be