Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachPL

sG Fantasy Football 2016

On 10/17/2016 at 9:34 AM, Ivanns said:

@Avery Wow what a battle you and I had.... OBJ went crazy for you today. I just needed 12 more yards :(

Rekt

I love benching Davante Adams when he gets 15+ points..................................... FeelsBadMan

If I lose because of this I will be salty as fuck. He now has 23 points with 2 TDs.

Really need a RB over here

Fuck you and your kicker. These projections make me so worried. Idk how close this game will be, but I assume you're going to stop me. Also one of my backup rb has stolen touchdowns from yours the past two weeks ayyyy

5 minutes ago, Beerman said:

Fuck you and your kicker. These projections make me so worried. Idk how close this game will be, but I assume you're going to stop me. Also one of my backup rb has stolen touchdowns from yours the past two weeks ayyyy

Would have had more points if it wasn't for the blocked field goal and missed extra points. I wouldn't worry too much about projections... knowing me, i'll prob end up losing cause team doesn't perform

Would have had more points if it wasn't for the blocked field goal and missed extra points. I wouldn't worry too much about projections... knowing me, i'll prob end up losing cause team doesn't perform

Go fuck yourself and your giants defense. 20 fucking points

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

Go fuck yourself and your giants defense. 20 fucking points

Just saw LOL damn rams are garbage but knowing how the team is performing I wouldn't be surprise if I lose 

Can I get a link to the league page, still like to check on it every now and then. 

Just saw LOL damn rams are garbage but knowing how the team is performing I wouldn't be surprise if I lose 

You must not be watching the games

3 minutes ago, Beerman said:

You must not be watching the games

I am now :) even though Blake Bortles is pissing me off

I am now  even though Blake Bortles is pissing me off

gg I need 4 players to score at least 16 points each to beat you now. Including my defense which is be offset if Wilson has a good game other than that, I'm fucked.

2 minutes ago, Beerman said:

gg I need 4 players to score at least 16 points each to beat you now. Including my defense which is be offset if Wilson has a good game other than that, I'm fucked.

It's only 1 game we have a long season ahead of us. Hill eating for you though

1 minute ago, Beerman said:

Oh I was talking I'm fucked for this game, not the season.

Yeah I know that's why I said it's only 1 game ^_^ long season ahead

2 hours ago, Scrub said:

Need. RB. Pls.

ME TOO. What's your team name by the way?

Edit: Also why the hell is everyone hogging defenses.... not even one trash team is available

36 minutes ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

Edit: Also why the hell is everyone hogging defenses.... not even one trash team is available

Because there is 20 teams and a lot of inactive trolling fucks. Sooo, GG.FeelsBadMan

7 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

the scrubs. dur

I have both cowboys and redskins if you would like to trade for either

On 10/18/2016 at 11:50 AM, fat bitch v.169 said:

finally number one in my division FeelsGoodMan

You stole it from me! Ah, no big deal. Hopefully we can settle this in the championship game.

3 hours ago, Scrub said:

the scrubs. dur

I have both cowboys and redskins if you would like to trade for either

Derp. Unfortunately I think i'm okay since I play an inactive account... hopefully!

2 hours ago, Beerman said:

I'm actually excited for next year to redeem myself. I'm hooked.

Should have joined the first time around when there was like 12 of us and everyone was actually active but yes next year should be interesting. Hopefully we can separate the league if there are a whole bunch of people and have the old people who originally was in it be in a league and everyone else in the other