• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Should we buff damage?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Should we buff accuracy?

• yes
    • no

Due to a recent look at how we are unable to determine if a tool cupboard trick is being widely used to prevent the attack helicopter from rocketing bases, we are looking into the option of buffing the helicopter's damage, speed, and accuracy. I'd rather not make such a big change without community involvement, so please vote. I'll keep this open until August 3rd. 

Edited because I completely forgot to add "no" options. Leaving poll open until the 5th to allow people who voted to come back in.

Edited by Karma

It occurs to me that buffing accuracy won't really help prevent any such issues. And the heli already stays on the map for what seems like an excessive amount of time, slowing it down would just drag that out to an eternity of having to run naked and unarmed. Buffing damage alone seems to be the most effective solution to this problem, and causes the least amount of collateral damage.

Does buffing speed mean the chopper will fly its routes faster and then be done with sooner? I'd be down for el monstro leaving the air sooner, I like having armor and bows equipped.

8 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

Does buffing speed mean the chopper will fly its routes faster and then be done with sooner? I'd be down for el monstro leaving the air sooner, I like having armor and bows equipped.

It would, but keep in mind that the map is much bigger, and the heli doesn't cover the entire map as it usually would, as is.  tldr:yeah