Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex Hirsch

Is it allowed to play a game for lr at the start of the round?

In the map blackout i think, (i honestly have a hard time to remember map names) the game race kills all the ts inside the game when someone wins.  So the warden gives an order saying that they complete the game just at the start of the round, I've seen Nightraid and @Beerman do this. (beerman has only done this one time i think)

Example:

All t's take a step out of your cell and complete race. We're gonna have a 1 min round.

And all the t's die or rebel.

I think is kind of stupid, there's a rule saying "keep games fun and diverse" Thats no way of fun.

So my question is: Is it allowed? if not, What kind of infraction should they give to the warden that did this?

doing race on black will out kill everyone, but because a ct didnt kill anyone its within the rules. Should it be worded this is for lr? probably not. is it really dumb and boring for most people, yes. Should it be done often? nope. Doing it once to me, isnt a big deal. doing it often isnt keeping the game fun and diverse and deserves a restriction 

What's important to remember though is, if the Ts aren't stacked then some Ts have an advantage over the others. So if someone was to do this, remind them to have them all start at one place, not right when cells open.