Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG | RUST EVENT (August 18th - August 28th)

9 minutes ago, Karma said:

Could you be specific? This type of comment isn't helpful unless you have something specific that needs to be addressed. Do you play on the server? If so, what about me makes your experience poor? Thanks in advance for your input. 

Simply put, you are biased.

When I spoke to you about York and the issues you were having with him, I tried to talk to you respectfully. I stated things like "You aren't a bad admin." and "Let's just chalk this up as a learning experience so this doesn't happen again.".

You replied to me with "I'm a fucking saint."

In what honest way is that not going to ruffle feathers?

It was about here that I felt that the only way that I'd get the point across was going to be compiling a metric ton of evidence and prove it in the CD thread.

Staff made this abundantly clear.

Granted, in fairness, you did state that you had nothing against York. I was glad to hear that. But the lack of being open minded on BOTH sides has caused this drama to spiral out of control.

On the same point, this thread was locked and now unlocked. This tells me that it's now way out of control for everyone. Higher ups included.

I am done with this thread now, largely because this will not end well at all for anyone.

I will simply say this:

*Karma doesn't deserve a ban, she just doesn't need absolute control of the server.

*Yunki, while you haven't heard anything from me I would be more than happy to discuss what i have seen happen on the server. I just seem to be on or occupied with people while I am on TS. I would like to at some point talk with you if you are open to discussion.

*Spawneh and Lorax don't need bans. They may need to tone down the raiding.

What we really need is a select group that can get people to tone things down when they get out of hand.

While I do respect Karma did admit to the mistake, for me it's a one time deal. Anyone with a title has enough pull to get me yanked from wherever i am at in the clan. Having them come into my group and lecture all of us and tell us we are all out of the event will have me step away completely from it.

Because of this, I am not going back on that server. Even if that was a mistake, I don't feel that i can trust that mistakes like this won't happen again.

Case in point, this thread.

Until I see a massive overhaul, I am not going to be on that server and at this point I know this is already developing into an absolute firestorm if it isn't already.

So I will take my leave before staff comes in and guts all of us.

You know where you can find me.

On 8/15/2016 at 6:16 PM, Travesty said:

T

I'm just amazed that none of you want to actually pvp on this server. It feels to me like all you want to do is build and do pve and that is totally okay as long as you learn to build properly.

One person that wasnt from my group and had a really good base was Yunki , Travesty and his team  who gave us a really hard time when we raided him even tho he did a mistake that allowed us to get on top of his base. EVEN SO he kept fighting us untill the end which is admirable and more of what i'd like to see.

As i said i'l give you guys an easier time to adjust and learn the game and you can also ask me about anything game related.

If one of you wants to build and pve only you can just anounce me and i'l refrain from raiding your bases ( You'l have to put signs on them so i'l know who's who ) but if i catch you raiding someone else i will wipe you out. Despite what you guys think i do care about what you think but i'm also a fair person and i do not appreciate shittalking towards my friends or the staff of this server so i'm going to have to ask you again to be respectfull.

I'm also really sad that i made all this problems to Karma, it really wasnt my intention. SORRY KARMA I <3 YOU!

5 minutes ago, Spawneh said:

I'm just amazed that none of you want to actually pvp on this server. It feels to me like all you want to do is build and do pve and that is totally okay as long as you learn to build properly.

One person that wasnt from my group and had a really good base was Yunki , Travesty and his team  who gave us a really hard time when we raided him even tho he did a mistake that allowed us to get on top of his base. EVEN SO he kept fighting us untill the end which is admirable and more of what i'd like to see.

As i said i'l give you guys an easier time to adjust and learn the game and you can also ask me about anything game related.

If one of you wants to build and pve only you can just anounce me and i'l refrain from raiding your bases ( You'l have to put signs on them so i'l know who's who ) but if i catch you raiding someone else i will wipe you out. Despite what you guys think i do care about what you think but i'm also a fair person and i do not appreciate shittalking towards my friends or the staff of this server so i'm going to have to ask you again to be respectfull.

I'm also really sad that i made all this problems to Karma, it really wasnt my intention. SORRY KARMA I <3 YOU!

Not your fault <3  Lots of misunderstandings going on here, and hopefully they get straightened out, but I think it will take time and willingness from both sides. Eventually, the people who actually have problems will hopefully bring them to Yunki or myself and we can respond in a way that can be understood without all the extra drama occurring from both sides. 

1 hour ago, Spawneh said:

That's a bold lie.

I specifically remember you and lorax raiding and shit talking to an over the line degree, even by nornal standards to the [bitch] 4 man clan. They didnt even have rebuttals to you. Other than the aftermath that their leaving because they can take constant raiding and recognise the difference in experience but it was you and your mouthy friend's persistent shit talk that's the reason their not coming back. These people didnt even know about your above the law status.

Side note and real talk, did someone raid fort nothing of value?

Were you blown away by the majestic murals?

Wow...

I've taken the time to read through each and every single post. I read carefully and I noted a few things that have made me really sad. The end result translated to as this:

This is your community and you don't want it touched. Ever.

You have told my group on repeat that we are not welcome on your server. That you want us to leave. That we are cancer. We are not SG, we gotta go. And how dare we get on your forums and how dare we participate WHOLE-HEARTEDLY in your server events.  And if Karma says anything at all ever to defend or let us know we are welcome? Well.. string her up from the highest tree and get the pitchforks! 

Sad. That is sooo sad.

MY group consists of Lorax, Spawneh, Myself, Kate, Rig, Sarv, Lisa, Oblivonston and trust me.. there will be more. Why? Because outside of Lorax and Spawneh.. NONE of the rest of the people know how to play rust.  This isn't Karma's group.. or Lorax and Spawneh's group. This is a collection of people that came here to play and MOST IMPORTANTLY.. came here to teach and learn. 

I brought them here.. and will continue to do so.

Me. Harminy.

I pile my newbies onto Lorax and Spawneh to protect and teach with all the gusto of someone throwing change into a wishing well. My Poor Loves. : ( And why here? I agreed to come here because Karma is here and she had such great things to say about her community. I knew she'd watch for cheaters and that she'd be fair. (That said, I do not tolerate bashing admins in chat and so yes, I will say something. They work hard.. have you ever played on an admin free server? Good luck with the hackers.)

ANYWAY -- I've entrusted my new people to you, the SG community, also. That is why there are so many bases.. and badly built. That is why most of them die on repeat.. and then come back for more. They are learning that raids happen.. getting your pumpkin patch blown up.. happens. Getting shot from a roof while you are running to get home with your fat loots? That happens. They are learning that line between shit talking in chat and being toxic. And that sometimes.. you will go an entire seed and lose.. badly. 

They are also learning.. that people are going to treat them like shit and be horribly toxic (thanks for that..) and they can't go there also, because that place is dank and moist and you never get that stuffs off of you once you do.

That said..

.. this is not a carebear server.  PVP is enabled and that means it is going to happen. This is not your private server, where you can build and it can never be touched. You are going to get raided, you are going to get shot at..  and so am I. And so are they. 

And it is okay. This is Rust. That is what rust is.

You guys gotta understand -- We've played, lived and survived on the large servers. We know how to play this game and play it very well.  We've been admins on other servers and our tolerance level for your hate is high.. comparable to our love for good admins (Which you have and should be thankful for)  and our tolerance for cheaters is 0. But when you  ask questions in chat..? count on one of my team answering if they know..-- and they have. 

Why?

Because we are part of this community too..and if you don't know something, we'll answer if we know. You have a question about how to build a base? Ask chat.. they'll answer you. Why? Because we are PART of this COMMUNITY also.  

And we aren't going anywhere.

Shoutout:

Yunki props to your team for the fun raid. You guys did well for defense and kept things chill.

Harminy's note of Insight: I just got done with a 20v20 raid on Rustopia US before I dared to click this link. Yep! Raid towers.. 180+ rockets.. shit talking.. death everywhere. Everywhere.  Running across the world only to come up against another large team, living! Just to have to fight the heli.. and LIVING! Your heart is beating wildly and if you mess up.. IF YOU MESS UP its all over.  The shit talking was real.. but you know what? When it was done?  When I told them they were fantastic and admitted to them that during the entire raid on their base we were starving to death and fighting over mushrooms? We all laughed.. yeah.  Said GG. Saluted the epic defense that just wasn't enough against the starving raiders.  They admitted to having no ammo.. and that they were starving too.

We laughed together in chat... an winner and a loser. Because there can't be both.

and that.. THAT is how you play Rust folks and nothing you can say will make me think otherwise. 

10 minutes ago, Harminy said:

Wow...

I've taken the time to read through each and every single post. I read carefully and I noted a few things that have made me really sad. The end result translated to as this:

This is your community and you don't want it touched. Ever.

You have told my group on repeat that we are not welcome on your server. That you want us to leave. That we are cancer. We are not SG, we gotta go. And how dare we get on your forums and how dare we participate WHOLE-HEARTEDLY in your server events.  And if Karma says anything at all ever to defend or let us know we are welcome? Well.. string her up from the highest tree and get the pitchforks! 

Sad. That is sooo sad.

MY group consists of Lorax, Spawneh, Myself, Kate, Rig, Sarv, Lisa, Oblivonston and trust me.. there will be more. Why? Because outside of Lorax and Spawneh.. NONE of the rest of the people know how to play rust.  This isn't Karma's group.. or Lorax and Spawneh's group. This is a collection of people that came here to play and MOST IMPORTANTLY.. came here to teach and learn. 

I brought them here.. and will continue to do so.

Me. Harminy.

I pile my newbies onto Lorax and Spawneh to protect and teach with all the gusto of someone throwing change into a wishing well. My Poor Loves. : ( And why here? I agreed to come here because Karma is here and she had such great things to say about her community. I knew she'd watch for cheaters and that she'd be fair. (That said, I do not tolerate bashing admins in chat and so yes, I will say something. They work hard.. have you ever played on an admin free server? Good luck with the hackers.)

ANYWAY -- I've entrusted my new people to you, the SG community, also. That is why there are so many bases.. and badly built. That is why most of them die on repeat.. and then come back for more. They are learning that raids happen.. getting your pumpkin patch blown up.. happens. Getting shot from a roof while you are running to get home with your fat loots? That happens. They are learning that line between shit talking in chat and being toxic. And that sometimes.. you will go an entire seed and lose.. badly. 

They are also learning.. that people are going to treat them like shit and be horribly toxic (thanks for that..) and they can't go there also, because that place is dank and moist and you never get that stuffs off of you once you do.

That said..

.. this is not a carebear server.  PVP is enabled and that means it is going to happen. This is not your private server, where you can build and it can never be touched. You are going to get raided, you are going to get shot at..  and so am I. And so are they. 

And it is okay. This is Rust. That is what rust is.

You guys gotta understand -- We've played, lived and survived on the large servers. We know how to play this game and play it very well.  We've been admins on other servers and our tolerance level for your hate is high.. comparable to our love for good admins (Which you have and should be thankful for)  and our tolerance for cheaters is 0. But when you  ask questions in chat..? count on one of my team answering if they know..-- and they have. 

Why?

Because we are part of this community too..and if you don't know something, we'll answer if we know. You have a question about how to build a base? Ask chat.. they'll answer you. Why? Because we are PART of this COMMUNITY also.  

And we aren't going anywhere.

Shoutout:

Yunki props to your team for the fun raid. You guys did well for defense and kept things chill.

Harminy's note of Insight: I just got done with a 20v20 raid on Rustopia US before I dared to click this link. Yep! Raid towers.. 180+ rockets.. shit talking.. death everywhere. Everywhere.  Running across the world only to come up against another large team, living! Just to have to fight the heli.. and LIVING! Your heart is beating wildly and if you mess up.. IF YOU MESS UP its all over.  The shit talking was real.. but you know what? When it was done?  When I told them they were fantastic and admitted to them that during the entire raid on their base we were starving to death and fighting over mushrooms? We all laughed.. yeah.  Said GG. Saluted the epic defense that just wasn't enough against the starving raiders.  They admitted to having no ammo.. and that they were starving too.

We laughed together in chat... an winner and a loser. Because there can't be both.

and that.. THAT is how you play Rust folks and nothing you can say will make me think otherwise. 

Yeah, that's quite an empassionate victim plea.

However the primary beef our crew had were:

-We had said solution and had a rule placed just for us

-Certain behaviour that should have been warned was swept under the rug

-Something's were ignored being explained and of the ones were explained some were marked as "grey area" but just fine because the actions were particular individuals.

To name a few. But who cares because, your group seems to know how to grow server's. That's why you moved here right? To grow the server. How's thst working so far? I really dont know because I'm abroad.

2 minutes ago, Tansen said:

Yeah, that's quite an empassionate victim plea.

However the primary beef our crew had were:

-We had said solution and had a rule placed just for us

-Certain behaviour that should have been warned was swept under the rug

-Something's were ignored being explained and of the ones were explained some were marked as "grey area" but just fine because the actions were particular individuals.

To name a few. But who cares because, your group seems to know how to grow server's. That's why you moved here right? To grow the server. How's thst working so far? I really dont know because I'm abroad.

Mhm..

I do believe the rules were made much more clear and posted again for everyone to see the clarity.  

I do -know- that none of my group has had to be muted for being hateful and toxic and that your servers rules are followed strictly...by us.

You have multi admins looking at the same problems on the table and adjusting things to make it more clear for you and yet all you come back with is hate and disrespect. 

We moved here to play. I told you why we moved here..  

And since you are abroad.. I'll help out with those stats for you...  the server is constantly at 22-25 people. Fantastic right? I only foresee it growing since people we play overwatch with want to learn to play rust. As well as people I play WoW with... new people are inbound for sure. 

Isn't that great?

5 minutes ago, Harminy said:

Mhm..

I do believe the rules were made much more clear and posted again for everyone to see the clarity.  

I do -know- that none of my group has had to be muted for being hateful and toxic and that your servers rules are followed strictly...by us.

You have multi admins looking at the same problems on the table and adjusting things to make it more clear for you and yet all you come back with is hate and disrespect. 

And since you are abroad.. I'll help out with those stats for you...  the server is constantly at 22-25 people. Fantastic right? I only foresee it growing since people we play overwatch with want to learn to play rust. As well as people I play WoW with... new people are inbound for sure. 

Isn't that great?

I didnt say all just those particular individuals who crossed that line of over doing it. Its just coincidental it happens to be those particular individuals who are placed above the law and that night that was a bit extreme how they harassed those 4 relatively new people and went unpunished...

Despite active prying eyes.

Yeah there are new admins but that's the cause to the effect. @Yunki congrats if I haven't said it yet. Sorry about that one time... Your Swartz was bigger than mine I had go.

I'm aware of why you're approaching this in that particular defense but their big boys who should speak for themselves.

20 pop quite nice. I didnt even know Kate, sav, and whomever you mentioned or havent has joined. You've rallied quite the following after the ratification of that one rule. Some would say your group is now the predominate group in the numbers on the server.

Still waiting primarly on if and who raided fort n. o. v. I must know who was awe struck by the big...black and white murals of my 2nd favourite person in sG

3 minutes ago, Tansen said:

I'm aware of why you're approaching this in that particular defense but their big boys who should speak for themselves.

-nod-  I am approaching this the way I am.. because I got on to play today and someone went "Look.. another one of the cancer group." This isn't just about my boys.. but about all of us. You guys included. So, I have a bit to say. Fair, yeah? 

4 minutes ago, Tansen said:

20 pop quite nice. I didnt even know Kate, sav, and whomever you mentioned or havent has joined. You've rallied quite the following after the ratification of that one rule. Some would say your group is now the predominate group in the numbers on the server.

More to come.. hopefully. The server is a good place for them to learn on..  how long will you be abroad?  And as the person who got to shoot the rockets this seed, in a gross excess. I didn't see any bases with fantastic murals in it : ( I saw one with a bob ross.  That was bob ross.. right? @Yunki Maybe your bases didn't get raided? Mine didn't.. I built out in the snow though.. and only insane people raid in the snow.

21 minutes ago, Harminy said:

Mhm..

Isn't that great?

Being a new player myself I've only played on the rust server for about a week. Within that time frame I've seen more hate/toxicity from your people then I've seen in a long time from our own sG members. You're own group has even threatened to make people leave the server for good and have actually succeeded in doing so. To say you're group is following the rules more strictly then our own members is embarrassing yourself. I've seen new random players forced to leave because of your group and I'm not the only one who's noticed. I've seen favoritism from Karma to her group of friends over other members almost every day I was on. Punishing people for doing much less then your own group. As an admin and an engineer of the community that is without a doubt unacceptable however as other staff have noted no one has made a CD thread or provided proof of any of the encounters.

Proof is hard to acquire, I've noticed, in Rust as it would seem no regular player can access chat logs. Most players either don't have any recording software or never have it turned on when something is going on. I would urge our members to be taking precautions when entering the server to either record or be prepared to constantly spam the SS key when something goes down because it is ridiculous. I guarantee if people were SS evidence the whole time everyone has been complaining the constant flaming, anger, and hate would not be continuing at this moment. Either everyone would be having fun on the server or some people would be banned from ever returning depending on the situations and degree of the crime. The same should go for your group. Should anyone be behaving to harshly to the point it's breaking rules you get the proof and report it. At this point it should be reported on the forums in the CD and not a steam message to Karma. 

Within the past two weeks I have found 100+ pop servers where everyone is PvPing and still having a fun time. I've found more enjoyment playing on other servers then our own and its only because of your group. Should Yunki be able to turn around the server and make it fun (which it hasn't been the whole time I've played) I may decide to try our server again. In the mean time myself and others will be enjoying other servers. 

10 minutes ago, Reaper0470 said:

Punishing people for doing much less then your own group. As an admin and an engineer of the community that is without a doubt unacceptable however as other staff have noted no one has made a CD thread or provided proof of any of the encounters.

Look, I understand that tensions are high.  And that it seems we wont see eye to eye...  and that is fine. I am sorry you felt the need to leave over it. 

But I am in no way embarrassing myself.  

Are we going to compare groups? I have personally seen your group step so far out of line in how the admins were being treated that the mute warnings were not enough and that MORE admins had to come in and deal with you guys. I've seen you guys attack so hard core that you go after IRL... which is a HUGE no no in any community..anywhere. Toxic.  I, who makes it a point to only say positive things in chat ..ever.. has felt OBLIGATED to say something in regards to how you are treating your admins and even others not in my group have had to say the same.

In regards to game play: Trash has been talked on all sides..  midbattle and after. It happens. On every server... but hey, if you found a magical server where everyone gets along and there is no trash talk or pvp...--congrats. Those servers are called "Carebear Servers." And they gut how rust is.. so that everyone feels good. Fine. To each their own, right? This server isn't one of them and to be honest? I've never seen one. EVEN the RP server that I play on. (oh my god its so fun...) there is still drama between groups.

Point is.. it happens. And it happens alot. Its that line between Toxic and Trash talking which needs to be acknowledged. If you talk sooo much Trash that you can't look each other in the eyes a day later? Then you know there is a problem. I can tell you that my group doesn't have that problem because once the battle is over.. they can turn around and teach you how to build a better base (if you care..) or answer questions in chat.. ( if you ask) because there is that line. I've been apart of a raid and then was bagged in the next day to draw pictures..

I suppose you should ask yourselves, all of you, what are you looking for in a Rust server. 

9 hours ago, DMatakami said:

Wanna know how I know that's not true? Because during said event, the very first day, Karma laid into the team that was gaining ground heavily in the server with its team population. She stated we were all disqualified, we cannot have a squad of more than 4 people, and any member of staff disqualified the whole clan from the event.

There was an alliance, the one admin on the server shut it down.

9 hours ago, Karma said:

@DMatakami The disqualification comment to you guys in teamspeak was absolutely my mistake. Centran and I both made a decision to say something about the size of your group and the fact that you had 3 staff members in one group for an event. Travesty later made me aware that I was mistaken, and that was not against the rules. I should have made sure I understood the rules more clearly before approaching your group. For that, I truly apologize.

Finally. When getting arbitrarily disqualified, it's always nice to know it was from a position of no solid ground. Love ya @DMatakami

2 hours ago, The lorax said:

You guys need to be better.

-This message was approved and funded by The Lorax campaign for the Holy Empire

I killed you ez. :lul:

I intended to only lurk, but Jesus

Harminy's initial post reminds me of a shit eating 80's, Austin Powers villain. It's like that episode of South park with the cable company understanding that their customers are pissed but all they do is open their nipple flaps and give some infuriatingly generic response. I can smell bullshit a mile a way, y'all know exactly what you're trying to do.

In the meantime, somebody post the gif that I'm talking about, I think it'll get what I'm trying to express across

5 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

Being a new player myself I've only played on the rust server for about a week. Within that time frame I've seen more hate/toxicity from your people then I've seen in a long time from our own sG members.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

You're own group has even threatened to make people leave the server for good and have actually succeeded in doing so. To say you're group is following the rules more strictly then our own members is embarrassing yourself. I've seen new random players forced to leave because of your group and I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Grammatical error aside, I have seen this to be true too.  When I posted in the original "Rust Drama Campfire" thread that got made by staff, I noted that York had baited Spawneh/Lorax into a bullshit convo, and they weren't saints in it either iirc.  Both sides can be pretty shitty.  It's like having two kids that can be great and have fun when playing with other friends, but when you put them together in the same sandbox, both end up being little shits.  I honestly don't have much hope for that going away, since egos have already been bruised and there's so much shit that can't be undone.

6 hours ago, Tansen said:

I specifically remember you and lorax raiding and shit talking to an over the line degree, even by nornal standards to the [bitch] 4 man clan. They didnt even have rebuttals to you. Other than the aftermath that their leaving because they can take constant raiding and recognise the difference in experience but it was you and your mouthy friend's persistent shit talk that's the reason their not coming back. These people didnt even know about your above the law status.

Do you remember the rough day/time?  Yunki can go check logs too.  I'd be interested to see if other admins were active in chat and letting it happen.

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I intended to only lurk, but Jesus

Harminy's initial post reminds me of a shit eating 80's, Austin Powers villain. It's like that episode of South park with the cable company understanding that their customers are pissed but all they do is open their nipple flaps and give some infuriatingly generic response. I can smell bullshit a mile a way, y'all know exactly what you're trying to do.

In the meantime, somebody post the gif that I'm talking about, I think it'll get what I'm trying to express across

Nah man, if anything she's the coolest of the group (no offense to the others but you can't deny it :P). We honestly laughed so hard when the floor under me blew up with rockets and I fell into the god damn metal barricades that @Yunki surrounded our base with. We thought the metal barricades would be a perfect way to defend people from building up the base but it, in turn, literally bit me in the ass. They just watched me bleed to death as I was stuck in the barricades hahaha. It legit made me laugh so hard and they were lolling in chat.

Honestly from what it looks like to me (a neutral observer), it appears most of you just have a problem with each others group and it got taken out in game. One side lost and are angry they lost. Both sides were throwing shade and both sides should have been equally punished. Lorax and Spawneh could have possibly also been muted just as well as you guys were. But from my eyes all I saw was both sides shit talking in chat, like one would in the game of Rust. This might have been the only actual mistake made with respect to the server (and not the event)... Which leads me to believe there really is nothing wrong with the server or its rules and guidelines.

I don't want this server to be a carebear server. It would be like asking our Global Elites in CS:GO to not play CT on Jailbreak because rebelling is too tough cause they play the game way more than us. While being raided sucks, and then being raided again sucks even more. I'd rather find a way to not be raided or align myself with other players so that we don't get raided. I'd rather find a way to become better at the game playing against players better than me. Maybe even ask them for tips and try raiding our base design to find the weak points. Playing with people that are better than you is the best way to get better at the game. If these guys are just playing the game and raiding any base they see, I don't see a problem with that. It's not like they know it's your base unless you have a sign outside saying it's your base. And if you're a target to one of them in their group, if they see your sign, they will likely try to raid you like any other group in the game of Rust would.

There are ways to find out how to build a solid base with great raid defense. See: 

You can use these ideas to build your own custom one, to your own liking. His whole channel is filled with great ideas and tutorials. Highly recommended viewing.

It sucks you guys feel the need to join another server because you can't stand ours or the admins but this server will continue on with or without you guys. The server pop is stronger than ever and more new people are seeing just what a great community we have, especially when they see events like these go on. Pixel was just a random player who is now pumped that he randomly found our server. There are more like him who play on it as well.

I understand why you wouldn't want to play on our server anymore but I hope you come back in future wipes and give them a good fight when you're ready. In the meantime, I'll be slowly building a strong alliance to challenge them.

P.S. So far the only great suggestion came from @Rune who isn't even in this thread and I'm not even sure he even plays Rust. @DMatakami I urge you to talk to Yunki and see if you guys can come to a common ground to improve the server experience for yourself. There's also a whole Rust subforum where you can post your ideas for what you'd like to see on our server.

16 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Nah man, if anything she's the coolest of the group (no offense to the others but you can't deny it :P).

She definitely is, a few days ago she bagged me in to one of her bases we literally were just running around playing the guitar and signing (very poorly)

18 minutes ago, Travesty said:

There are ways to find out how to build a solid base with great raid defense.

Seriously, people can build this base on a vanilla server with 3-4 people. Imagine how quickly you could build this on a 5x server with a group of 7-8. 

19 minutes ago, Travesty said:

It sucks you guys feel the need to join another server because you can't stand ours or the admins but this server will continue on with or without you guys. The server pop is stronger than ever and more new people are seeing just what a great community we have, especially when they see events like these go on. Pixel was just a random play who is now pumped that he randomly found our server. There are more like him who play on it as well.

Agreed, if our current members currently find our server unplayable, I'm sure that with enough time we will start seeing new community members that came from playing on our Rust server!

21 minutes ago, Travesty said:

I don't want this server to be a carebear server.

Agreed, I'm sure most people who play Rust don't want it this way either. I'm excited for the day our server hits a steady population of 50 people and right before the wipe, there will be a massive raid where there a be no survivors! I want to able to leave me base, and have encounters to fight other people without running around for 10 minutes as well. I don't have the opportunity to work on my aim unless it's in an actual fight. 

6 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

as other staff have noted no one has made a CD thread or provided proof of any of the encounters.

I think this is the reason for all of this unnecessary drama. If you guys for some reason happen to come back to the server and you forgot to get a SS evidence, let Karma or me know and we'll both happily go look for them. That being said, RCON has to be connected at the time of the event for me to get the chat logs, so if my computer is off or sleeping, I won't be able to get access to it. Using us for getting evidence should be a last resort and most time, getting a SS through Steam is more than enough evidence. 

2 hours ago, Cman said:

I killed you ez.

I killed him twice, suck my nuts :lul:

5 minutes ago, Yunki said:

She definitely is, a few days ago she bagged me in to one of her bases we literally were just running around playing the guitar and signing (very poorly)

Harminy is the best, I can play Row Row Row Your Boat on the guitar now.  She made me a little room in the attic of her garden last wipe too, where I hid from Spawneh and Lorax.  It had a sleeping bag and boxes full of pumpkins and everything.

Mind y'all, I'm taking about her response, not her as a person. I don't know who she is, but the way she wrote to you guys came off of in a shitty way. I think both sides just need to cut the bull shit and either stop playing or grow bigger balls, this shit is starting to make us all look bad

18 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Mind y'all, I'm taking about her response, not her as a person. I don't know who she is, but the way she wrote to you guys came off of in a shitty way. I think both sides just need to cut the bull shit and either stop playing or grow bigger balls, this shit is starting to make us all look bad

His opinion is shit ..... i was curious to see what kind of man he is so i went and check his past posts and replies......turns out he's just a random troll who likes to talk shit  about things he doesnt know.

Is their kind the majority of Sg or we just got the badluck to meet some of the lowest of the low over here? I swear to god if you guys would use the energy that you spend crying and complaining about 2 people who showed you how to play rust for a wipe and actually try tolearn the game and fight back we'd be toast.

There are basically two types of Sg members ones with a strong stomach and a IQ the others that just kinda eat glue and point fingers. But this threads slowly turning into Campfire 2.0

edit: fu winter green your an IQ..dont be hating because you got your VET