Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawn

What's the dumbest thing you've done in ttt?

The dumbest thing I ever have done was place c4 right in front of something they lie and say I was disabling it. Fail.

Mine would have to be getting stuck in the t tester on minecraft city... I didn't realize back when I was first playing ttt that it was a traitor tester, I thought it was some secret doorway for traitors and I ended getting trapped in it for the rest of the round while my t buddies wrecked the innocents.

I personally enjoy playing rooftops, and picking up the barrel prop or boxes and pushing people off roofs and ledges with them.

The dumbest thing i done in TTT is when i was a T, i stop and accidently by a USP and a innocent saw it and ask why did i have it.. and i have no word to say back... since only T have USP i got kill cause of the USP. 

Most empty-headed thing I've done is rdm about 6 people as inno because I thought I was T. Lucky I wasn't banned for mass rdm.

EDIT: should add that this happened before I was even in sG.

Sniping off the top of the light house in whatever MC map that is, then getting return fire, so I tried jumping off into the water, I jumped off and hit the ledge.