Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbolt

Real-world careers/jobs/passions?

Electrical Engineer. Title is Electrical Design Engineer. I make schematics, lay out PCBs, and write firmware (C and assembly). I also sit in meetings all day occasionally. Sometimes I also mess around with PC based applications in C# or VB using .NET.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

On June 29, 2016 at 9:59 PM, Fugner said:

before

that is a big box successful retailer, not a tire company, I totally believe it too, but it isn't half a mill.

16 hours ago, Sean said:

that is a big box successful retailer, not a tire company, I totally believe it too, but it isn't half a mill.

Tires are expensive yo.

M2msbVD.png

Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-04.png

Medical School. Making negative 70k a year. Wew

Nurse school is called medical school!?! Didn't know that

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I work at PwC, one of the big 4 accounting firms. I do taxes, job is fun but during tax season (mid-February-May 1) I work 12-13 hours a day. Most weeks 6-7 days a week. My average week ends up being around 70-75 hours (not counting unpaid lunch breaks). Luckly the people in my office are really cool and we have a great atmosphere. Hours are long but at least we can expense food to the company which is pretty dece. My career path in the next 5-7 years is to make my way up the ranks of the company.

i'm just a underaged guy in highschool who goes around drinking soda all day and getting beat up most of the day as a hobby.

Well I am fifteen so I don't actually have a job. I do own a company that sells skins for xbox one and ps4 consoles/controllers. I am currently studying to be a neuro oncologist.