Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zerosz

Anyone know any good headphones?

On 6/21/2016 at 2:51 AM, xmen said:

Have had the g430 and currently have g930 had issues with both.

On g430 the 3,5mm jack to usb was fucking terrible. But you had to use it atleast for the mic cause if you didn't the mic volume would drop so low that you couldn't be heard. So I used the 3,5mm for the headphones and usb dongle for the mic... Also had some balance issues with the headphone speakers. Overall quality of the headphones were pretty mediocre

On g930 the headphones are actually pretty decent but drivers were shit and almost couldn't get the headphones to connect. If you wanna use the logitech driver software which is required for the surround sound it doesn't work with win10 (atleast it didn't work 6months ago) and would shut the headphones off after 30min. You have to manually edit the config file to prevent it. Also the equlizer in the software did norhing. Headphones are wireless and only work with 2,4ghz channel so if you have wlan modem near the comp it interferes and cuts the signal. Also the wireless usb adapter only works in usb 2.0 port cause fucking logitech.

Can only recommend buying if you get them super cheap practically for free like I did on some amazon sale. Try to stay away from logitech. 

I think the issue you experienced with the g430 lies in its noise cancelling software. I use the the headphone and the mic 3mm in the usb dongle, and it works fine. Pretty decent headset for the price, plus i bought it during black friday! :P