Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbolt

Forum Password when logged in via Steam?

So I've created my account by logging in through Steam. Very convenient, I love the feature. However, I just installed tapatalk and can't log in without a forum username/password, which I don't seem to have or have any idea how to find/create. Has anyone gone through this before and found a solution, or am I just bound to forever be forced to use my browser on my phone?

Thanks in advance!

Somewhere in settings you can set a password, and your username should be the display name. On mobile atm and can't check the settings, but hope this helps

Back before the forums switched to the newer version, I would always sign in with steam, but after we switched, that never worked for me. Obviously, I knew my username was "Ironic", but I had to have @Jeff The Flying Shark change my password because I had no idea what it was.

So if you don't know what your password is, then get in touch with a Staff member. Your username should just be "Thunderbolt".

I'll have to do that. When I go to "forgot password", it tells me that it sent an email to me with the reset info, but it doesn't show up to the email I have connected to Steam.

I'd use the mobile browser, its better and allows a greater range of versatility than Tapatalk. 

I think I logged in using Facebook... don't do that, you'll PIP yourself to everyone who has the app.... ahem Ollie (why didn't his profile show up? Did he get banned?) also, @Savage Princess Little One

10 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I'd use the mobile browser, its better and allows a greater range of versatility than Tapatalk. 

I think I logged in using Facebook... don't do that, you'll PIP yourself to everyone who has the app.... ahem Ollie (why didn't his profile show up? Did he get banned?) also, @Savage Princess Little One

That's what I've been doing, but I can't use the website on my work/office internet. I can, however, use Tapatalk .