Sign in to follow this  
GSU

Suggestion

Our KZ server uses the same system to keep track of points/ranks as many other KZ servers. There is nothing wrong with this system; however, as far as I know, you can't view these stats from a website. I think that it would be a great addition if this was implemented. Also, I was talking to Kid Fearless about possibly adding a way to view ranks through Gameme, but we weren't sure if it is possible to track points through completion of maps, instead of kills/deaths.

I am wondering if you guys think this would be a good addition, and if so, how you think this could be implemented. 

Our KZ server uses the same system to keep track of points/ranks as many other KZ servers. There is nothing wrong with this system; however, as far as I know, you can't view these stats from a website. I think that it would be a great addition if this was implemented. Also, I was talking to Kid Fearless about possibly adding a way to view ranks through Gameme, but we weren't sure if it is possible to track points through completion of maps, instead of kills/deaths.

I am wondering if you guys think this would be a good addition, and if so, how you think this could be implemented. 

I don't play KZ much.... but that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. Where's the KZ developer when you need him?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this