Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanSakaro

It's time i change

Just be yourself Sakaro! You got in sG for a reason, don't forget that. Sometimes when people get in the clan they forget their true identity and get caught away with everything. Just remember to be true to yourself and I'm sure everything will turn out okay!

Add me on steam sometime so I can get to know you better!

He isn't talking about sG he is talking about Sg so you can't give him advice about sG xD

1 hour ago, Yunki said:

Just be yourself Sakaro! You got in sG for a reason, don't forget that. Sometimes when people get in the clan they forget their true identity and get caught away with everything. Just remember to be true to yourself and I'm sure everything will turn out okay!

1 hour ago, Sith said:

No one in sG is worth changing yourself for. /thread

So you voted no on me, but I am pretty sure you had a reason and Just be yourself. Shake off the HATERS. You are you, Don't let people give you negativity. It is only because they are jealous of you so just MEME ON!!!

16 hours ago, Marvin said:

I don't normally do this, but it looks like you might become an hero.

yI0NDDF.jpg

You're welcome.

http://i.imgur.com/yI0NDDF.jpg

hahaha, what a funny coincidence :lol:.

16 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

1. Make a going away thread or just disappear for a bit

2. Make new forum account 

3. Join sG

I was already away for some time and it did not seem to do much, i hear you can get banned for having multiple forum accounts, i'm already part of Sg :(. Thanks for the advice though, it's the thought that counts :).

16 hours ago, Yunki said:

16 hours ago, Zenon said:

Just be yourself and do want u are told/need to do.

16 hours ago, Sith said:

No one in sG is worth changing yourself for. /thread

16 hours ago, Eeiu said:

You can do this man! Just like what @Yunki said, be yourself! 

14 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

He isn't talking about sG he is talking about Sg so you can't give him advice about sG xD

14 hours ago, spiderpigrider said:

So you voted no on me, but I am pretty sure you had a reason and Just be yourself. Shake off the HATERS. You are you, Don't let people give you negativity. It is only because they are jealous of you so just MEME ON!!!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, i think i may be tearing up. I will take this into consideration, maybe certain parts of me should stay the same and some others should be changed? What exactly do some of you like about me? just want to know what not to change.

13 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

i thought we were gunna start banning all the fresh starts

wheres @Clamps when you need him.

Oh i did not know that, sorry.

12 hours ago, Clamps said:

Thats a great movie and a great scene :lol:. Thanks for not banning me, i can really feel like i am being given a second chance here.

Thanks to everyone who has given me some advice, i will take it all to heart and try to better myself :).