Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanSakaro

It's time i change

Hello Sg (that's how it's spelt right?)

So apparently a lot of people have been saying mean things about me, and i really can't see why, but please help me change for the better. Post any and all ideas you may have that you think would make me a better person. Guys please this is a serious thread so answer completely honestly and don't troll, i am hurt as it is and i don't know what i would do should you push me, i could do anything even send a dick pick to all registered forum members.

So once again please help me become a better person, thank you for your time.

Regards Sakaro

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

is this real or just another joke?

3 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

Im feeling triggered.

i said no trolling, please this is serious, i want to become a better Sg member.

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

i said no trolling, please this is serious, i want to become a better Sg member.

I cant tell if you are being serious or not. Reminds me of #freshstart.

_7c9aa390c8be11cff2a869821caa8897-jpg.jp

Just now, Shaymin said:

I cant tell if you are being serious or not. Reminds me of #freshstart.

_7c9aa390c8be11cff2a869821caa8897-jpg.jp

Does it seem like a joke? i have not posted any thing that could be taken as one, but if you still think so, then i am sorry. Is this something i should change also?

4 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Does it seem like a joke? i have not posted any thing that could be taken as one, but if you still think so, then i am sorry. Is this something i should change also?

17 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

i am hurt as it is and i don't know what i would do should you push me, i could do anything even send a dick pick to all registered forum members.

You definitely seem serious.

2 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

You definitely seem serious.

Hey we all lash out in different ways, i like showing people my penis, you might like a good flogging who are we to judge how others show certain emotions?

@Shaymin Shut up Some people are actually serious about changing and don't just restart and not actually change. 

Based off what I read  Sakaro is serious. So... If you aren't trying to give him advice don't post in here.

Just now, Tacky said:

@Shaymin Shut up Some people are actually serious about changing and don't just restart and not actually change. 

Based off what I read  Sakaro is serious. So... If you aren't trying to give him advice don't post in here.

Im not trying to give him advice, I am just wondering if he is being serious or not.

did I take the bait?

6 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

Im not trying to give him advice, I am just wondering if he is being serious or not.

did I take the bait?

I don't know what i have to do to make you understand that i am being serious here, it kinda hurts that a complete stranger already knows enough about me to not trust me. This is exactly what i am trying to change, i am done being the bad guy and want to become better.

5 minutes ago, Libreals420MistaChang said:

Ur fine dude, keep calm and meme on!

Thank you for your words of encouragement, makes me feel better knowing some people like me as i am :D.

8 minutes ago, Tacky said:

Thank you, but i understand why he does not trust me, i have done a lot in the passed so i fully understand why he is wary of me. Good to know i have some support in the clan though :).

I think you voted no on my app. I didn't like that.

I am sorry about that, if that is one of the things i have to change i will go ahead and write this down, i feel like there is a lot i have to do so best to have it all written down so i can work on it all.Once again thank you for the advice i will take it to heart ;).

1 minute ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Thank you, but i understand why he does not trust me, i have done a lot in the passed so i fully understand why he is wary of me. Good to know i have some support in the clan though :).

I dont know what you have done in the past, the post just seemed like a joke. Sorry if I came off as harsh.

1 minute ago, Shaymin said:

I dont know what you have done in the past, the post just seemed like a joke. Sorry if I came off as harsh.

It's okay, i fully understand if you do not trust me, after all after some of the things i have pulled i am surprised i am even still allowed in the forums :(.

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

It's okay, i fully understand if you do not trust me, after all after some of the things i have pulled i am surprised i am even still allowed in the forums :(.

Well what exactly did you do that makes you want to make a post like this? :huh:

Just now, Shaymin said:

Well what exactly did you do that makes you want to make a post like this? :huh:

It's no single thing, it's more of an accumulation of a balloon that finally popped. If you would see some of the things people are saying about me in the members only forums you would probably understand. Honestly it makes me quite sad but i know i fully deserve itFeelsBadMan. But hey i am hoping everyone is willing to give me a second chance, i am sure i can become a force for good in the clan if you guys are willing to just give me a second chance and help me better myself as a person :).

47 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Hello Sg (that's how it's spelt right?)

So apparently a lot of people have been saying mean things about me, and i really can't see why, but please help me change for the better. Post any and all ideas you may have that you think would make me a better person. Guys please this is a serious thread so answer completely honestly and don't troll, i am hurt as it is and i don't know what i would do should you push me, i could do anything even send a dick pick to all registered forum members.

So once again please help me become a better person, thank you for your time.

Regards Sakaro

Haven't chilled with you for time so I can't give any advice. Go to brofest, record the whole thing, I'll watch it and get back to you.

Just now, Marvin said:

Haven't chilled with you for time so I can't give any advice. Go to brofest, record the whole thing, I'll watch it and get back to you.

Thanks Marvin, i had planned on attending the brofest as a way to show people the new me, hopefully it goes well, fingers crossed :).

5 minutes ago, SpartanSakaro said:

It's no single thing, it's more of an accumulation of a balloon that finally popped. If you would see some of the things people are saying about me in the members only forums you would probably understand. Honestly it makes me quite sad but i know i fully deserve itFeelsBadMan. But hey i am hoping everyone is willing to give me a second chance, i am sure i can become a force for good in the clan if you guys are willing to just give me a second chance and help me better myself as a person :).

Since I am not a member I dont know what they are posting in the members only forum, dont let the people that bring you down, keep you from moving up. Try keeping good heads with the people that are bothering you, and gradually make your change.

Just now, Shaymin said:

Since I am not a member I dont know what they are posting in the members only forum, dont let the people that bring you down, keep you from moving up. Try keeping good heads with the people that are bothering you, and gradually make your change.

I understand but it's sometimes so hard to turn the other cheek when you are being berated every second you are online in the forums :(. This is actually why i have very few people on my current friends list to avoid the negativity when i play games.

1 minute ago, SpartanSakaro said:

I understand but it's sometimes so hard to turn the other cheek when you are being berated every second you are online in the forums :(. This is actually why i have very few people on my current friends list to avoid the negativity when i play games.

I wouldnt mind playing with you. Whats your steam link?

Just now, Shaymin said:

I wouldnt mind playing with you. Whats your steam link?

Nah i wouldn't want to bother you, i'm going to bed soon anyways, gotta get up early tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow i have gotten some more advice on what to change.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice you guys may have :D

1. Make a going away thread or just disappear for a bit

2. Make new forum account 

3. Join sG