slyfox's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Stephen
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100250479
Gameme: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/878412
Sourcebans: Bans
Microphone: yes
Favorite Server: Warcraft3 GO
Previous Member of a clan?: yes
Questions/Comments: I was previously part of Smashinglimes DarkRP on Gmod, but then left when they made a bunch of server changes that killed the server population, eventually resulting in the shutdown of the server. Never banned from that server. Also, alot of people say something like "Steffen" when they see my name, its pronounced just like "Steven".
About me: I'm Stephen, 17 and just graduated High School, going off to college soon and then flight school (My family has been involved with Aviation for now 3 generations, 1 station manager, 1 pilot, and now I'm the next pilot :P). I've been playing on the sG servers for over a year now, and have come to appreciate the time and effort they put in to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience. Oh and for all the other Scouts on here, I'm an Eagle Scout, never thought I would say that in this app, but I've actually seen a few on here. About the time when I first joined I did stupid shit on here and got alot of hate, but over the past few months I've realized that there is no point to that and that I can do better. (link to bans for stupid shit I did: https://goo.gl/feaD92) I'm going to own up for what I did and not hope it disappears. I've had the chance of playing with most of you over many different games, and it would be great to be able to play with more of you in the future. Thanks.

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process. This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the month long recruit period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles in the staff list and clicking "Send Message."

Good luck!

Staff List