Sign in to follow this  
XxdragonxX88

All be able to strip there own knife?

I personally think, all players should be able to strip there own knife because personally if i se a nice knife on the ground i would like to be able to pick it up. Also a way to pick up other knifes would be cool. :D THANKS

9 minutes ago, Lucknoskill said:

@XxdragonxX88 have you ever thought of maybe someone dropped their knife on accident whilst playing a game or something they wouldnt be able to retrieve it back.

yes but make it so that you could like with guns hit e to swap but you cant DROP your knife and lose it. just switch it out

sound like a good-nvm pointless

EDIT: btw, you dont need a plugin for this, it's literally a command now

mp_drop_knife_enable 1

Edited by Jiffy

As @Lucknoskill mentioned, if you were to drop your knife and couldn't pick it back up, it would cause some trouble in game, if there were no admins.

Also if there were people in the chat complaining about their knives being gone in the middle of the round, admins would just have to spawn in new ones. Why have them go through this hassle if we can just spawn with knives in the beginning of the round in the first place like we already do.

Maybe what would be better is that you could swap your knife for one that is on the ground, but you cant just drop your knife in general, this is probably what you are looking for.

1 minute ago, wtf said:

Maybe what would be better is that you could swap your knife for one that is on the ground, but you cant just drop your knife in general, this is probably what you are looking for.

Yeah thats what i mean swap it by pressin E/pickup key

17 minutes ago, wtf said:

Trading servers use plugins where you can press G to drop your knife as if it were a gun but i am 90% sure there isn't a plugin where you can swap it out but cant drop it. I don't think it'd be worth our time to make something like this but it would be cool to get the plugin where you can throw your knife. However, i'm sure it'll get annoying when kids lose track of their knife and are spamming admin chat for them to use /give <player> knife... my money is the plugin isnt going to be added to the server lol

There's no need to allow strip for all when Valve added a cvar (mp_drop_knife_enable 1) a few months ago. But in practice this just leads to more distractions while CTs and Ts try to swap knives with each other.

1 hour ago, thorgot said:

There's no need to allow strip for all when Valve added a cvar (mp_drop_knife_enable 1) a few months ago. But in practice this just leads to more distractions while CTs and Ts try to swap knives with each other.

okay whelp nevermind then