Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Lowki

Need a spray!

I know I seem lazy, well I am but I've been going around with my custom spray and all it is is just a copy of my signature. So I've tried to make something original, my own little spray but I really suck at it so I was wondering: would anyone be nice enough to make one for me? Thanks!!!

I could make one for you. 

Fill this out so I can make what you would like:

Text:

Picture/Imagery of what you would like to see, (If a certain picture link it or past the picture in its whole here):

Colors:

Dimensions (Currently the sprays right now are only working through 200 x 200):

51 minutes ago, wtf said:

Text:

Picture/Imagery of what you would like to see, (If a certain picture link it or past the picture in its whole here):

Colors:

You can use whatever you want maybe go off my signature or do like scrub but with a nice background, just make your creativity go wild!!

But I have tried tacky and scrub's thing made em under 100kb vtfs and it just wont work I get this: 

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX2

maybe because the 240x240 dont work?

2 hours ago, The Lowki said:

As I stated before, there is a bug in the custom sprays, it is only allowing 200x200 dimensions, I recommend using a JPEG as it saves 5% more space than a PNG.

50 minutes ago, wtf said:

As I stated before, there is a bug in the custom sprays, it is only allowing 200x200 dimensions, I recommend using a JPEG as it saves 5% more space than a PNG.

This doesn't make sense as the dimensions of VTFs can only be powers of 2. Do you mean 256x256?

Ctark fucked something up, again.

It has been fixed, sorry!

If anything breaks, with a really generic error like that, it's probably a scripting error.  If it's a file related error, I have detailed explanations of what's wrong.

If anything breaks again, just ping me so I know.

For anyone interested, we were trying ZE on a new server last night, and I added support for it, but the server wasn't working  and they put it back the way it was before the changes.  I went to sleep before they reverted it, and didn't undo my changes.

TODO:  add checks incase this happens, so it skips that part of the script and doesn't break.

Happy sprays!

9 minutes ago, thorgot said:

This doesn't make sense as the dimensions of VTFs can only be powers of 2. Do you mean 256x256?

Sorry I must have not made it clear, before turning it into a VTF, I resized my spray that I wanted to convert to 200x200. Any other size that I tried before hand wouldnt work after being converted to a VTF and submitted.

0b556d66bb82a0193478d9c08445ad26.png

My signature shows my spray that I currently use, this is the process that I did before converting it into a VTF and submitting it. (wtf was here)

Clearly mister @Shaymin forgot this:

On 1/6/2016 at 5:38 PM, Shaymin said:

Text:

Colors:

On 1/6/2016 at 6:26 PM, The Lowki said:

You can use whatever you want maybe go off my signature or do like scrub but with a nice background, just make your creativity go wild!!

But I have tried tacky and scrub's thing made em under 100kb vtfs and it just wont work I get this: 

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX2

Just going to boost it since I want a cool one XD.

On 6/1/2016 at 3:26 PM, The Lowki said:

50 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

Clearly mister @Shaymin forgot this:

I had no ideas, that is why I wanted you to fill out that sorta form.