Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DMODW

ttt_mc_seriouscraft_b5

Thanks to the beautiful people at sG,
Mythic has died. at least on vanilla, 
and with the new addition to the sG map cycle, 
I can't help but wonder..
How do you get the easter eggs to work on this map?
what are the nooks and cranberries?
pls share the info 

Well seeing as it isn't an sG made map this isn't the best way to find out!  I would recommend just exploring the map and finding things out on your own, that is part of the fun of getting a new map.  

Mythic was my favorite map how dare you guys remove it. :( Out of the three or four maps we had back when I played that was the only map I really enjoyed playing/being a T on.

1 hour ago, iafunky said:

Mythic was my favorite map how dare you guys remove it. :( Out of the three or four maps we had back when I played that was the only map I really enjoyed playing/being a T on.

Agree! I use to love sniping the heck out of people!

1 hour ago, wtf said:
  1. Go onto google
  2. Type ttt_mc_seriouscraft_b5 secrets
  3. Bingo, your done.

If you actually took your own advice you'd know that that's useless (your post is the top result). The extent of the information out there is "find the ender chests", which we already know and have done. It's what to do afterwards that I don't think anybody has figured out yet.

Not a big fan of the new map. I'm fine with mystic going away but I wish it was replaced by the sandy map on custom.

8 hours ago, Darren said:

If you actually took your own advice you'd know that that's useless (your post is the top result). The extent of the information out there is "find the ender chests", which we already know and have done. It's what to do afterwards that I don't think anybody has figured out yet.

Chest 1 unlocks chest 2, chest 2 unlocks chest 3, chest 3 unlocks a secret button, the secret button activates a teleporter to a secret knife. There you go :P

1 minute ago, Jodas said:

Chest 1 unlocks chest 2, chest 2 unlocks chest 3, chest 3 unlocks a secret button, the secret button activates a teleporter to a secret knife. There you go :P

That's cool. I was actually wondering how to get to that little knife room. Oh, and where is the button?

On 5/25/2016 at 0:11 AM, Thelnternet said:

Well seeing as it isn't an sG made map this isn't the best way to find out!  I would recommend just exploring the map and finding things out on your own, that is part of the fun of getting a new map.  

10 hours ago, Jodas said:

you know what I like more than lamber geeneez? 
tai-lopez-scam.jpg

I've found two out of the three chests but haven't found anything else yet. I've noticed that as you find chests colored lights start to appear in one of the buildings and on other servers three lights appear and then the knife portal opens in the building.

After flying around the map I found something, doesn't seem relevant to the knife or anything, there's a spray of wario on the building above the secret knife portal(the one that lights up as you find chests). There is an entrance to the t room in the traitor tester that is activated when a traitor hits the button outside of the t tester(the test button) and runs in as the door closes, effectively "testing" themself. the door will then open from below and drop you into a t room with several teleporters.