Would this system work?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Yes? No?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, driz said:

ok guys, here's how voting will be

• only l3 and above can vote because l1 and l2 can't be trusted

Sooo what's the difference between a regular member and L1 member??

Just now, Tyrone said:

Sooo what's the difference between a regular member and L1 member??

I'm assuming you mean Community Member and L1

The answer: No difference, it's the same thing. You are L1

1 minute ago, Tyrone said:

what i meant is a regular member and a community member.

Community member = L1

Like driz said L1 won't be able to vote

what i wanna know is the diffrence between L1 and slyfox or other non members

Edited by Tyrone

When a recruit is accepted they are l1. A year later, with the right numbers and referrals they can be l2. This goes through l4 then vet.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

My question is: Why do we need this new voting system? Cause to me, right now, there's no problem with the current voting system. Am I wrong here?

Edited by The Lowki

9 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

My question is: Why do we need this new voting system? Cause to me, right now, there's no problem with the current voting system. Am I wrong here?

Here take a look:

22 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

you're a recruit bro.. of course you don't know what is right or wrong... and since you won't having voting rights for the next 2 yrs, you dont even need to worry about it. (assuming you even get in)

also @Tyrone way to know who is in the clan and who isn't :P scrubmonkey <3

Edited by driz
added insulting comment to tyrone

38 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Here take a look:

Is it really just because a lot of people have an opinion on someone? I don't think that there's any problem with it other then him either knowing too many people or people just vote off other's votes. I understand the problem there but a vote is a vote no need to say: I voted this because... It's a simple vote, no need to explain with 150 words to make your voice heard. But that's just my opinion.

And @driz I get I'm a recruit but looking at other applications, I think the voting system is all good. Well... Except the troll votes.

Edited by The Lowki

20 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

well you still didnt get the question... Rip

to be fair, the question is stupid and was already answered by Yunki...

12 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

Is it really just because a lot of people have an opinion on someone? I don't think that there's any problem with it other then him either knowing too many people or people just vote off other's votes. I understand the problem there but a vote is a vote no need to say: I voted this because... It's a simple vote, no need to explain with 150 words to make your voice heard. But that's just my opinion.

And @driz I get I'm a recruit but looking at other applications, I think the voting system is all good. Except the troll votes.

no, it is not because of that. It's because people are being "bullied" into voting how others want them to. you'll also notice that I didn't mention a 150 word essay in my little post.. expecting sG members to even KNOW 150 words is asking a lot.

21 minutes ago, driz said:

to be fair, the question is stupid and was already answered by Yunki...

no, it is not because of that. It's because people are being "bullied" into voting how others want them to. you'll also notice that I didn't mention a 150 word essay in my little post.. expecting sG members to even KNOW 150 words is asking a lot.

Well yeah I was talking about the starting post with the 150 words thing but now I see what you're saying with the whole bullied into voting.

Edited by The Lowki

"I went to an Ivy League school, I'm very highly educated. I know words. I have the best words"

I bet Trump could get to 150 words and sound different from all other posts....

obviously my post earlier was me fucking around since c12k posted the real changes :(  had some of you goin' though. (which is really sad)