Sign in to follow this  
DrummingScrub

No longer admin

22 minutes ago, DrummingScrub said:

I never tried to make a shitpost, just tried to inform people who actually care, and who are apart of the gmod players that I will no longer be an admin.

I knew what you meant by "this isn't a step down from sG". You were just saying that you're still gonna be active and play on the server, even though you aren't gonna be a paidmin anymore.

Just ignore some of the shit bags on here.

And people wonder why paidmins/newbies tend to not stick around. This is a honestly embarrassing way to appreciate a member that has contributed to this community. He has donated and taken time out of his life to effectively and honestly moderate one of the tougher servers to administrate. There are many members of sG that can't say any of that.

Thank you for being a positive member of our community and thank you for the work you put in.

Edited by Sith

1 hour ago, Sith said:

And people wonder why paidmins/newbies tend to not stick around. This is a honestly embarrassing way to appreciate a member that has contributed to this community. He has donated and taken time out of his life to effectively and honestly moderate one of the tougher servers to administrate. There are many members of sG that can't say any of that.

Thank you for being a positive member of our community and thank you for the work you put in.

it wasn't an sG member that got me hooked on sG, it was Drumming Scrub.
I miss you already bb :'C