Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ExoArcher

Speakers... [SOS]

OK im buying a mobile speaker since im going into high school next year.

i want to know what i should buy

it has to be under or arround 150$

and has to be portable and able to fit in a backpack

so fare i have this for a list of possiblities:

Beats 2.0 Pill (170$)

JBL Mini Water Proof (45$)

I really need some reveiws and input. thanks for your guys help

-Exo

I recommend the Beats Pill, has good sound quality, and can fit easily in a backpack (portable).

Also please dont blast your music as a freshman in the hallways or in class, its annoying as hell. I would use it after school, or while playing sports.

xD beats pills are for fuqkids...  please don't buy one of those...

GO FOR BOSE!!!!!!

NOTHING ELSE FOR PORTABLE SPEAKERS....

My friends 2005 Bose speaker is waaaay better than beats pills and it has fallen from 8+ feet while biking...

Yeah I would suggest the Bose portable speakers, but what I want to know is why do you say since your going to highschool next year lol, want to learn how to survive freshman year don't draw attention to you by blasting your music through the hallways.

31 minutes ago, exoarcher said:

OK im buying a mobile speaker since im going into high school next year.

i want to know what i should buy

it has to be under or arround 150$

and has to be portable and able to fit in a backpack

so fare i have this for a list of possiblities:

Beats 2.0 Pill (170$)

JBL Mini Water Proof (45$)

I really need some reveiws and input. thanks for your guys help

-Exo

4 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

Yeah I would suggest the Bose portable speakers, but what I want to know is why do you say since your going to highschool next year lol, want to learn how to survive freshman year don't draw attention to you by blasting your music through the hallways.

Blasting your music in the hallways is def not a good idea please don't do that.

5 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

Blasting your music in the hallways is def not a good idea please don't do that.

Yeah I agree it gets annoying especially because not everyone likes the same music. Otherwise if it is for sports/activities outside of school I definitely recommend getting one. 

14 minutes ago, Mnkeydude said:

Yeah I agree it gets annoying especially because not everyone likes the same music. Otherwise if it is for sports/activities outside of school I definitely recommend getting one. 

Chilling outside with a speaker is the shit...

29 minutes ago, tazmanianxdude said:

I think im gonna go with a Beats Pill White and just keep the sound down in class. im not retarded blasting music in the halls is an EZSuspension

38 minutes ago, exoarcher said:

I think im gonna go with a Beats Pill White and just keep the sound down in class. im not retarded blasting music in the halls is an EZSuspension

Beats is not a company you want to be rolling with...  

Your going to waste your money but there isn't anything I can do to stop you, so enjoy!

42 minutes ago, exoarcher said:

Honestly I would just go for the Bose SoundLink awesome speakers but it's your decision not mine so whatever.

Bro Bose speaker Are the best. As a Freshman, people in my school blast panda and One dance with this speaker, it is super Loud. 

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-Color-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00N32I2Q6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463706942&sr=8-1&keywords=bose+portable+bluetooth+speakers

Here on Amazon, now go HAVE FUN!!!

http://www.amazon.com/ION-Block-Rocker-Bluetooth-Auxiliary/dp/B007WCJVH2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1463709605&sr=8-8&keywords=bluetooth+speakers+large

Dont be a fuckboi and play music on a speaker during school. This one is good for sports (if you play any) events and parties.  Super long battery life too//assuming you are going to get a shitty first car if you get one these have much better sound quality than most shit old cars so you can blast music in your car with it too.

Lol at all the people giving shit about Beats and recommending Bose...Bose is about as bad as Beats for price to quality ratio in almost all circumstances.

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Black/dp/B00EHZYWGM/ref=sr_1_1?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1463883160&sr=1-1&keywords=amazon+basics

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Nano-Bluetooth-Speaker-Black/dp/B011W7HTSK/ref=sr_1_2?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1463883160&sr=1-2&keywords=amazon+basics

http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Mini-Bluetooth-Speaker-Black/dp/B00GUTY3DK/ref=sr_1_8?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1463883160&sr=1-8&keywords=amazon+basics

apparently i agree with scrub.. you're a freshman, spend money on hookers and booze, not speakers.. unless you're a faggot.. in which case, go suck a dick. (sent with love and respect)

bose is leaps and bounds ahead of beats in all facets of engineering quality.... as a side note. i can't even believe someone is comparing shit chinese work to german engineering...