Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotesMagoats

To Fitbit or not to Fitbit

So, been looking at fitness trackers/bracelets and the only one I really know anything about is Fitbit. Wanting to see if anyone uses a fitness tracker other than Fitbit and your opinions on them..kthx. (:

If you don't feel sure about the fitbit I would recommend the Polar A360, my cousin got one of those and is really satisfied with it :)

Protip: if you commit a crime and your alibi is the opposite of where your fitbit says you were they can use it in court. I know I don't leave the house with mine on when I go Hobo stomping.

I use Fitbit too. The only annoying thing about it is the charging and having to take precious steps without it.

I got a fitbit hr, only problem I have with it is that it will randomly reset all of my steps and shit.

Sorry, but you forgot to put "that is the question" in the title. 

I have not used any tracker equipment. Is there really any benefit to using one? I see it as a waste of money.

I also have the fitbit charge hr (best one in my opinion) and I love it. The battery lasts for 3-5 days on average for me. The app is really nice as well and easy to use. I personally have yet to find something that I don't like about it. Also I got mine at the at&t store for 30% off which was really nice and it rarely goes on sale. Lastly if you do get one you'll have to add me on the app (can have friends on there and challenge them etc)

3 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

I have not used any tracker equipment. Is there really any benefit to using one? I see it as a waste of money.

For me its extremely helpful with achieving a certain goal when working out or running (what I use mine for) Other than that mine has the time so it can replace a watch for most situations.