Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alicia

Final Update

Hello all. 

I'll assume some know me and some don't. I've posted similar topics to the one I'll do today. But this one here will be clarifying questions that might be brought up.

I am in a Therapeutic boarding school in Utah; so the rules are strict af. No phone nor computer while I'm staying there, there are phases(dumb) there as well. One phase lets you go on home visits every so often, considering I'm on that phase I'll be home for a week or weekend; although not forever. I cannot share any other info about my boarding school for confidentiality reasons. So some will see me on and off, the time periods between these times will be a variable until the time comes for me to transition home permanently. 

Thanks for reading guys and any new updates I will share on this topic now! (Instead of making new ones)

5 hours ago, Fountain said:

Hello all. 

I'll assume some know me and some don't. I've posted similar topics to the one I'll do today. But this one here will be clarifying questions that might be brought up.

I am in a Therapeutic boarding school in Utah; so the rules are strict af. No phone nor computer while I'm staying there, there are phases(dumb) there as well. One phase lets you go on home visits every so often, considering I'm on that phase I'll be home for a week or weekend; although not forever. I cannot share any other info about my boarding school for confidentiality reasons. So some will see me on and off, the time periods between these times will be a variable until the time comes for me to transition home permanently. 

Thanks for reading guys and any new updates I will share on this topic now! (Instead of making new ones)

Sakata? 4Head

ollie isnt even lying i litterally thought you got fucking murdered at that camp

welcome back fountain! :D

Dude, Idk if you're a fuck up, but if not and your parents are crazy, I'd talk to a relative about getting emancipated because your situation sounds very drastic imo