Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Pepper

containment

anyone else watching this show? all the episodes are currently on cwtv.com. 

the show reminds me of helix but without the retarded location. its a good watch so far, though if were up to me the show would end after episode 1 with a nuke getting dropped.

SPOILERS  SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

2948eaafdc8791f210c9a63a26a4da1d.jpg

Fit-Three-Box-Auto-Car-Rear-font-b-Spoil

750051d1375691272-996-spoiler-mod-sugges

after they find patient zero and his family i was like if they dont burn down that fucking house i give up on this show. they didnt so obviously shits gunna go bad. im guessing the shit will hit the fan at the end of episode 4.