Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost X

Looking to buy a CS:GO knife

Hi everyone, it's been a while!

I finally decided to get a knife. I don't want that camo shit like urban and safari. Doing some research I noticed Falchion knives like Fade and Slaughter aren't that expensive compared to others.

What would you guys recommend when you're not some rich ass? Stattrak is a plus but not required.

Thanks!

and what happened to my name? 

Look on opskins the knives on there are 10-30% off of the market price.  For example a falchion knife fade is going for $100 atm when market price is 140$.

Yeah I buy all my skins there. It's cheap and easy to see % wear (which can make a huge difference on a field tested skin).

I just can't choose. I've been looking up videos and the slaughter falchion looks really good. I'd like an M9 most but the good skins cost a lot more :/

OPSKINS is a good site. Just beware you have to upload a photo of your drivers license or state identification card if it it's your first time making a significant deposit.

Bitskins. You don't have to do much to get an account, and you can buy knifes for mostly 30% off. 
Vanilla m9 Bayonet is only 115ish dollars, leaving enough for play skins

10 hours ago, nothing_but_fail said:

It's camo, but it's not safari mesh;Forest DDPAT M9. Also I like Damascus steel M9, and Rust flip knives

As nothing but fail said, m9 damascus steels are great too. Only with high shaders though :)