Sign in to follow this  
gca

Strategies?

Heyo! So I'm the type of person that loves to take everything and brake it down to figure out the mpst effiecent ways to do things. I love to come up with stratagies for ttt because it tends to get unpredictable but I need a hand gathering them up. As a traitor I prefer the using a sniper and finding a good perch with a shotgun nearby for emergencies but reusing this is kinda getting old as the other regulars on the server have learned my patterns. On the cave map I will either be a shark with a shotgun or wait for someone to open the t room for me. On minecraft city i get a disguiser and snipe from the tower. I've also noticied that the disguiser is really underused. People dont always make smart move with their credits when there a t/detective. I always buy a radar as either of the roles and disuiser and body armor if im t. On sniper focused maps like dolls a visualizer is great as it will show you where they were shot from and odds are the perpetrater is still there. If any of you have more strategies or suggestions please post them down below. Thanks!

Go rambo with a shotgun in a deagle. Oh wait, everyone does that.

Medium range combat with an M16 can be a pretty effective strategy. But aim is key, as with the rifle. 

The pistol can also be effective too, but in my opinion is situational.

M16 and pistol combination can be a good mid range combat system, but shotgun will always be the best.

On the cave map I like to place a C4 in the underground house then start shooting out the front door of it get as many kills there as I can, try to time this with your c4 to have 10-12 seconds before you have to retreat then book it back into the cave and around the corner usually a crowd of dumbasses will funnel into the area the shooting is coming from and get killed by the C$. In general though just walk around and follow people for the whole round acting super shady and wasting everyones time then usually I like to walk into one of my T buddies C4 and then make a report about it and finally I like to tell the admins they are shit when they don't slay the asshole who purposefully rdmed me with his C$

Edited by Thelnternet

1 hour ago, shikaku158 said:

I follow people with my knife out and i just wait till the perfect backstab @Iherdcows @TotesMagoats

2 easy victims

Shikaku misses his knife on me 87% of the time. Don't let him mislead you.

40 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Just shout out "KOS COWS" at the start of the round everytime you're a traitor, works like a charm for me.

^ can confirm. Everyone ends up trusting Rootbeer....every time.

8 minutes ago, TotesMagoats said:

Shikaku misses his knife on me 87% of the time. Don't let him mislead you.

^ can confirm. Everyone ends up trusting Rootbeer....every time.

can also confirm. It works, it shouldn't.

People like to follow me around so I just wait until they follow me into a hallway and 1 tap them.

everyone else's strategies is to call suspicion on me. Even when im not a traitor

would like to point out this is gmod TTT and not TTT:GO. Strats will still work though

Edited by Iherdcows

Good god I wrote that forever ago, most of the 'ratings' of weapons are useless now (Especially on vanilla). My favorite was Monkeh's strategy since it essentially broke the entire purpose of the game and yet still got a lot of wins.

I thought of trying to time c4's so they would be in sync to go off together on a ma like 67th way, but it takes a lot of credits to pull it off. I've seen it done on sg once before but it was a complete luck thing where the detectives RDM'ed each other and the traitor got some easy credits. On the cave map I've found that putting c4 in the water by tester works out most of the time. As far as knives go, I never really use them unless I can easily hide the body as the detectives can easily get DNA for it. I have a strategy that I came up with the other day that I still have to test out. So the basics of it are as a traitor on minecraft_b5(the one with the light house), kill someone and run into t room, preferably getting caught in the act. Get a radio and play the burning and death noise and at the same time go in admin chat and tell them that you were stupid and fell into the body burner. Pretend that your all salty and once you've got them believing feed them names of you want to be killed(any innocents). This obviously wouldn't work every time but I can see a few people it would work on. If you want to make it more believable just call out the names of the innocents you want dead and walk around shooting people and purposely avoid the names you call out, which is still really risky. As a traitor on that ma the minecarts are your best friend, just go into nether and push everyone into the lava, with disguiser enabled.