Sign in to follow this  
K-Logic

Expertises for Shadespawn

I don't know exactly if Shadespawn has an expertise(s), but here be my two ideas

1) become 88% transparent and an extra 5% speed bonus with knife out; that's it for the first expertise at level 120

2) Maturation: Ability 2(?); Over time, gaining extra maximum Health (max 200 health) and Armor (max 200 armor) every second (3 health and 2 armor/s) until fully matured; it will take ( 1 damage / 2s) over time until death if in motion. CD 45 seconds

Basically that second expertise would make you have to stand still and if you weren't in Maturation; you'd be taking damage constantly until deactivated. The workings of that not quite finite on that, but level expertise would be 200

So, upon talking with other players, maybe the second expertise is WAY too much. Which, I can agree to.

So, the second expertise would just be a slow for the swap.

When the ult is activated, the person swapped is slowed by 25%? Not sure what that would actually look like, but I think that would be an excellent suggestion for a second expertise for shadespawn.

Edited by K-Logic

El_Patrash abuses his forum powers.

Just make it so that I get drunk vision every time I play shadespawn, I guess.

XD

Edited by K-Logic