Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nodus Tollens

New Game Idea

HeyGuys Friendly Nodus Tollens dropping in with a new game idea.

Name: Jew Hunter

Location: This game can be played on ANY map. All you need is for there to be two or more spots for T's to "hide" in. (The ideal spot is on the map jb_tensu, with the two dressers in medic).

Description: The game is similar to roulette, however a lucky T gets to decide the fate of his comrades rather than a CT. The deciding T "hunts" the Jews to be killed, like in the opening scene of Inglorious Bastards. 

How To Play: Use a method of the warden's choosing to decide (i.e. trivia) a lucky T to be the Jew Hunter. The Jew Hunter will then be instructed to face away from his fellow T's to avoid any favoritism and for the sake of the game. The participating T's will be given the chance to "hide" in one of two or more locations. After the participating T's hide the Jew Hunter then instructs the CT's to kill the "Jews" (hiding T's) in one or more of the locations that T's are hidden. 

Why? I just really liked the opening scene of Inglorious Bastards, and I want each and every T to know the fear that comes with hiding from Nazis. Also it can help make for a short round, you can play it almost ANYWHERE, and it's enjoyable for the T's to rebel during the Nazi shenanigans. 

Let me know if this idea is shit or not, I'll still play it in the late night JB FeelsGoodMan

Scene: (Action at 3 minute mark) 

AFAIK, you can't order Ts back into cells.

I don't know if that only applies to start of round but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

2 hours ago, Swed said:

I don't know if that only applies to start of round but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

Correct, you cannot order the T's while inside their cell or back into it.  But i believe that Tollens meant inside of cell block.  

and @Nodus Tollens the map you are referring to is jb_tensu made by Xmen.

Also you need to be careful with this type of game, i do kind of agree it is interesting but you could run into issues about killing more than 5 T's in a game and such.  And as i told you on the server, not everyone wants a short round, they want the game to be fun and diverse.  Depending on the person fun is really different, being dead doesn't mean the game is not fun anymore, it just means now you can watch how the game plays out.  Sure if the warden is just like ok do climb, do maze, ok LR, then no one really wants to watch that.  But when people come up with games like you've, then we want to watch and see how the round plays out.  I can tell you when @MONKEH is warden i am not alt tabbing to do other things, i'd rather watch him do his wardening and see how the round plays out.

TL;DR : i play for RP and story.

EDIT: Like this 

6 hours ago, Swed said:

Ah yes, fair point. I was implying the IN the cells. Whoops.  

And thank you for the map name @Revöker 

Can't the T who wins just use his map to see where the T's are hiding, then he just goes and shows the CT's where everyone of them are, and in the end gets lr? 

On 4/22/2016 at 10:11 PM, slyfox said:

Can't the T who wins just use his map to see where the T's are hiding, then he just goes and shows the CT's where everyone of them are, and in the end gets lr? 

No, the game is like 4 corners but the T decides the corner and he cannot view the people inside the corner but only know that they are there (from the minimap) and he can only pick 1 out of the 4 corners.

This is why the medic on jb_tensu is the best because there are 4 closets that hide the T's