Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaagin

A Terrorist as Warden for LR

As a terrorist with last request, to my knowledge you can ask to be warden the next round. 

If the terrorist is warden, do all of the rules that apply for a CT as warden also apply to the terrorist warden? Or does the rules for him as warden need to be set before the acceptance of the LR(i.e the allowment of favortism ect.)? 

Also if the terrorist that is the warden happends to kill all of the other terrorists whether it be on purpose or accident, does the T warden get LR for that round also? Or is he considered a CT and not get it? 

Thanks for any answers to my many question in advance. 

-Kaagin :D

I'll give my two cents but take it lightly as I am not 100% sure, you will have to wait for pike and cows. 

To my knowledge, a T can not break any of the simple CT rules as warden. They cannot play banned games, they cannot commit favoritism, they must say "no detours or delays (and no cheating, when relevant)", etc etc. Once they are the last T, which is inevitable seeing as the Warden revokes an LR, they would get lr again but they would have to pass warden.

I'm not a huge fan of the LR and I would only give it to people I would trust. The last thing I need is a T Warden to purposely forget "no detours and delays" and have a bunch of Ts running aimlessly around the map.

All in all, the T has to follow the rules, and if they are purposely breaking them, an admin shoukd revoke the LR. 

AGAIN, this is what I'm assuming on how it goes. Wait for Pike and Cows

15 minutes ago, Yunki said:

I'll give my two cents but take it lightly as I am not 100% sure, you will have to wait for pike and cows. 

To my knowledge, a T can not break any of the simple CT rules as warden. They cannot play banned games, they cannot commit favoritism, they must say "no detours or delays (and no cheating, when relevant)", etc etc. Once they are the last T, which is inevitable seeing as the Warden revokes an LR, they would get lr again but they would have to pass warden.

I'm not a huge fan of the LR and I would only give it to people I would trust. The last thing I need is a T Warden to purposely forget "no detours and delays" and have a bunch of Ts running aimlessly around the map.

All in all, the T has to follow the rules, and if they are purposely breaking them, an admin shoukd revoke the LR. 

AGAIN, this is what I'm assuming on how it goes. Wait for Pike and Cows

Exactly this, has to follow the CT rules as warden. If all T's do die, he does get LR. However once it gets down to the point where the next game is for LR, the T warden should pass on his warden to a CT, as it would be unfair for the T warden to pick a game he excels at to have a better chance at LR

13 hours ago, Iherdcows said:

Exactly this, has to follow the CT rules as warden. If all T's do die, he does get LR. However once it gets down to the point where the next game is for LR, the T warden should pass on his warden to a CT, as it would be unfair for the T warden to pick a game he excels at to have a better chance at LR

Heard it here boys. You don't have to pass your warden on, just keep it like the scumbag you are and get lr again :^]

7 hours ago, TrinityCrush said:

Heard it here boys. You don't have to pass your warden on, just keep it like the scumbag you are and get lr again :^]

Must pass.