Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King1Arthur

Does anyone else have this problem....

It was hilarious listening to you in game while it was on your desk XD Amazing cat XDDD

My cats do just about the same thing, except sit on my mouse pad or on my keyboard. Meowing of course.

My cat is normally not in my room, but when he is yes he's so annoying..... My desk has a bunch of crap on it, but he still jumps on here. There was one time where he started walking on my keyboard (and just know that he is not a light cat! He's like 16 pounds and pretty fat) so I just threw him instantly off my desk and he left. He still loves me though.

31 minutes ago, Wintergreen said:

Your monitors look really low. Nice cat tho.

Ya it's not the best setup but it works for me! The keyboard is not on top of the desk though. (Picture kind of make it look like it is) It's on a roll out keyboard tray so i'm not completely on top of my monitors. :P 

1 hour ago, King1Arthur said:

Ya it's not the best setup but it works for me! The keyboard is not on top of the desk though. (Picture kind of make it look like it is) It's on a roll out keyboard tray so i'm not completely on top of my monitors. :P 

Swoop something under the monitors my man. Some wood, books, a cinder block. But then again, if you're happy with it whateva.