Sign in to follow this  
MistaChang

Popped a Molly...

To me it can kind of go both ways. If someone throws a Molly in a corner somewhere then people shouldn't be idiots and jump into It just to KOS someone. At the same time though, someone really shouldn't throw a Molly pre round in the middle of the map....

I would say if they're stupid and throw it in the middle of the map then sure KOS them, but if they throw it in a corner or somewhere like that, don't be an idiot and jump into it.

Edit: but overall I would say just don't be an idiot and jump into it just to KOS someone. Just ignore it till it goes away is what I would say.

Edited by Ironic

People have done this in gmod before all the time just to cause people to lose karma. While people shouldn't be throwing mollys while innocent, if they do it pre-round and you take it upon yourself to jump in it that's your fault. If you call kos on them you're just being a straight asshole and looking for an excuse to kill them.

I personally don't care when people throw mollys pre-round, but if it's as soon as the round is about to begin go ahead and kos them for being stupid.

Sounds good guys, just scene it happen a few times when people throw pre round and someone jumps into it and calls Kos and then shoots/kill that person.  And it's like breh, we are 8 seconds into the round..