Sign in to follow this  
freshstartlmao

New comments not showing up in feed.

I haven't been able to know exactly when someone replies to a topic I have made. Sometimes it will work (usually when they quote me), but most of the time users will reply to my topics and I wont know about it until I check my profile and see that there are more replies to it than before.

11 minutes ago, Hei said:

Follow it.

I haven't tried following my topic since the new update, but use to it wouldn't work for me.

If following the topic doesn't work then you're just gonna have to go into your post every now and then and see if you got a new reply.

Just now, Ironic said:

I haven't tried following my topic since the new update, but use to it wouldn't work for me.

If following the topic doesn't work then you're just gonna have to go into your post every now and then and see if you got a new reply.

It works fine for me though. Hmm maybe because I'm mostly on my phone

Yeah because I followed my Application post and I didn't even know Bite replied until a while ago. Again it works every now and then, I will take your advise into consideration and follow each post. Hei, on mobile it works fine for me too, just not trying to waste that data fam.

works for me.

In my settings: I have it set so that anytime I post in a topic, I immediately Follow it.

Sign in to follow this